Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Kinda sucks the Savini skin was preorder only and I just heard about it now thanks to the OP. Hopefully when preorders go up on steam they'll offer it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Phyresis posted:

im scary terry and im coming for u bitch

LMAO I would buy a scary Terry skin

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

s.i.r.e. posted:

It seems like you're out of luck, they were pretty firm on the Backerkit preorders being the last way of getting the Savini skin. Hopefully it is because they also stated that the skin is unique and will have it's own set of skills. Kinda lovely to lock people out of that permanently because they didn't preorder.

That's some serious EA 2006 poo poo.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I always think of that black dude that got his head punched clean off in Jason Takes Manhattan, or the dude that tried to 1 v1 Michael in the Halloween remake. Normal folks just can't go toe to toe with supernatural beings.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Wanderer posted:

As someone who's seen all the movies multiple times for no good reason, I am pleased they put in the most iconic Jason kill: throwing someone through a window at a height that should not even be particularly harmful.

It's the plate glass good brother. Silent Night Deadly Night features that kill too.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DupfUVoSd7A

Best Friday the 13th song!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Cruise ship from Jason Takes Manhattan would be an awesome map. Super dynamic. MY WIFE and I just watched it last night, and think it would be a ton of fun, and a huge change of pace from the current maps. Also Jason has some of his best powers in that movie. Also they would have to reenable friendly fire, as that happens pretty early in the film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Big coroner guy from Jason Goes to Hell when?

• Locked thread