Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Being Jason in the first ever game when you don't know any of the controls sure makes you feel inadequate. Choked out Corey Feldman though, so I had that going for me.

If there are no living/unescaped counselors left, does the game end early? It ran the full time, but damned if I could find the last 1-2 counselors in the last 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Game owns.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

...! posted:

Then they were lying or you misread it. It is clearly P2P, as I explained earlier.

And on my games on PC, it specifically says "connecting to dedicated servers" and every player has nonzero ping, indicating that there are in fact dedicated servers for quick match on PC.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
I think I need to get with the goon group, because every single quickmatch has resulted in another counselor trying to betraykill me. Last match it was right by the police, and I was able to limp to safety, and then watch as they tried it as Tommy came by, whiffed, and he gave them a facefull of buckshot.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Annnd it crashes during the intro video now, 100% of the time.
Online session interface missing, please make sure Steam is running!

Verifying files shows one is corrupt, but the redownloaded one has the same issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Wanderer posted:

I for one am looking forward to Gun Media's next and legally distinctive project, Summer Camp.

Sleepaway Camp

• Locked thread