Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

VolticSurge posted:

My go-to Jason voice will probably be my godawful Bane impression (sounds more like mumbling Sean Connery and less like Tom Hardy). Failing that,I'll see if I can figure out how to play John Cena's theme in an endless loop.

Stayin' Alive, at least the opening pre-vocal part, looped.

Jason's stompy walk should match the temp nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

s.i.r.e. posted:

You can't pick up the player Jason's weapon, but you can get into Jason's cabin and take his matchete which is apparently really really drat strong but if you go into his cabin he's alerted and will probably teleport right back to the cabin to get you.

So, certainly early on and probably for quite some time, you should be able to bait someone into going for the Shank of Voorhees and give yourself more time to fix the car/phone. :unsmigghh:

Are the bear traps set to friendly-fire, or do they affect Jason only?

• Locked thread