Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
That's the shift, I think.

On a different note the trailer music is great, but it's impossible to find it without the game audio. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Jason's teleport looks way more accurate than I thought it would be. You seem to be able to basically drop right on people with it.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

MinibarMatchman posted:

figured single player wouldnt be on launch but this looks like everything I wanted Evolve to be, including the option to have loving parties with your friends for both Jason and camp counselors, which Evolve inexplicably did not allow.

What would single player in this even look like?

OxMan posted:

That's good IMO, my biggest fear for this game is that it ends up like assassin's creed multi where good hunted can clown on hunters all day.

I'm the opposite, I'm worried it'll be like DbD where there's basically no point in playing if the killer has the slightest idea what they're doing.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Coolguye posted:

Also, for what it's worth, here are all of the perks. They look uniformly uninspiring outside of Restful and Marathon: http://fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Perks#/search

Low Profile apparently only works while crouching which means it's functionally useless after you're spotted

Weird how the 15% sense resist costs more CP than the 50% sense resist.

• Locked thread