Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Well i'll be giving this a try for sure the youtube vids made it look fun. That being said has there been an asymmetrical game that didn't blow Depth is the only one i can think of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Yup been borked for a couple hours all day for some people

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
If there's a joke its the F13 servers.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Dude I think your wrong on the fuse thing i keep finding that cursed object and have to go on a death journey across the map to use it.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Key key key key ma ma ma ma

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Steam reviews are dropping like a stone 4 hours ago it was at 85% mostly positive now its at 69% mixed.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
The point i'd make though is they will loose money if it goes from mixed to negative. How often do people buy steam games that are in the red. This isn't 2005 where every multiplayer game is like inventing the wheel they went cheap on servers and it could hurt their overall sales.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Any time I buy a game on steam I look at the Positive,Mostly Positive,Mixed,Mostly Negative,Negative, if its in the red i dont buy if its mixed I stop and think about it.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Don't get me wrong I think the game is a blast. However they dropped the ball because like most companies they went cheap they announced on twitter they where adding new servers so they had capital on hand to do that its just they waited till they where hosed to do it.

Basically what irks me(other than database failure) is that this wound is self-inflicted they announced they went gold on all 3 platforms playing the aww shucks we didnt see it coming card is bullshit.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
And yet it is very feasible the reason they are having a Ubi-soft launch is because they didn't do just that.

The industry needs to learn from its mistakes that it keeps making over and over again.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
One of the devs did tweet they are attempting a database fix soon.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
If your playing as Jason you should knock out the power first then place traps around the 4 seater car, The phone isn't the big priority it used to be.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
I'm guessing the 1.6 is gonna be the backers finally getting their rewards so we may see some savinni Jasons today.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Heck if you wanna troll people just play Vanessa and jog around the people who are crouching happened to me often enough when i was able to get on.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
I watched some guy playing Tommy with a baseball bat manhandle Jason for 14 minutes. I'll never be as good as combat as some of these people. Still good at sneaking around as A.J though.

Epic escape story I'm AJ with a shotgun and a pocket knife the cops are like 40 seconds out I'm by the exit Jason finds me I back up down the road but he's throwing knives I shoot him run past him he chase me down hits me once so im limping picks me up i pocket knife him I limp my butt into the tunnel thing he comes after me. Then the cops spawn and shoot him as I exit.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
OK its been mentioned up thread concerning The Chad and pocket knives the two back to back matches I played as him I found the phone fuse within the first 2 minutes.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Another fun thing to do as The Chad is to hide an escape item when you find it and wait till the vehicle needs just that part to escape then show up with it all heroic.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

AJ, and Vanessa at the boat. Filling up. "Who has a propeller?"

I, Chad, maybe 30 feet away crouchwalking, have the prop in hand. "It's in the house farthest northwest."

AJ and Vanessa split for the house. I fumble once with the prop when they're gone. Start the boat.

Chad out, bitches.

Ha Ha Oh lord and yes luck totally affects drawers play as A.J then play as Chad its very noticeable.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
No kidding the backers deserve their cool skin friggin get over it people.

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Well I had a Chad match where I used the baseball bat perk and the perk that makes weapons break less. I managed to sneak up behind Jason 3 times stunning him as he was trying to break down the door. He was all "Thats it your next" another match drat bat broke on my second swing, luck is such a fickle mistress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wren610
Oct 25, 2010
Missed a golden opportunity this morning some chinese guy was botting and got picked for jason. I was suspicious when i saw him pacing in front of the shack but then the car drove by so i hopped in should stayed and beat the tar outta him.

• Locked thread