Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I'm gonna work on my Bane voice for Jason rounds.

*counselor flees outside through a window*

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I'll probably be down for some goon matches. This game looks like it'll be really fun and hilarious.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

KI ki ki

MA ma ma

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

BeigeJacket posted:

Questions: Do the counselors not have access to a map? We were all running around very lost all session.

You can find maps in drawers, and there's also a sign outside with a big map on it that has a box containing maps.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Tomahawk posted:

Is this good

I really like it :)

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Servers are still working fine for me. Hope they get fixed for y'all, I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Welp, servers aren't working for me now. I noticed that some stuff I had unlocked wasn't appearing, so I closed and reopened the game and I can't get back in now :(

Hopefully this doesn't last too long.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Server's back up on PC!

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Hahaha I got lucky and found the boat, propeller, and a gas can all pretty close together at the start. So I just fixed the boat myself and escaped alone less than five minutes into the match :lol: The other counselors weren't too happy.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I played for a long time without knowing this, so for anyone else who doesn't: press X to jog. Much faster than walking, a bit slower than sprinting, uses way less stamina.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Holy poo poo, this morning I've finally gotten to see the axe throw kill and the birdbath kill. :lol: They are pretty amazing/creative.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

:lol: I think I just pulled off one of the most Chad things you can do.

I found the propeller and put it on the boat pretty early in the match, and a short while later, someone managed to bring gas to the boat as well and got it ready. So I ran over to the boat where one person was waiting and the other was trying to start it. Jason was in hot pursuit and was very close to murdering me, so as soon as the boat started, I mashed E and managed to steal the other guy's place :lol: We managed to escape as Jason decided to maul the poor bastard whose spot I stole. He was SO upset with me :allears:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

What key do you use on PC to do the door knock?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

It makes me really sad to see so many people opposing the devs on this :smith:

You'd think that banning worthless racists/homophobes/sexists wouldn't even be slightly controversial but I guess we still have a long way to go.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

DBD is boring and laughably easy. As the killer you almost have to intentionally try not to kill all four opponents in most matches. F13 is way funnier and more interesting and always will be.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Participated in a successful Jason kill today, it was fun! It was in a public match too, with people I didn't know. He got knocked down so many times and his mask came off, and we had a Tommy and two girls left, so we decided to go for the kill. The three of us hid in the Pamela shack and poor Jason walked right into it and got sweater'd, beaten up, and finally macheted in the face by Tommy. The only thing that sucks is that you have to actually be the one killing him to get the achievement, so I only got the badge and XP. Still neat!

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I almost always run towards other players when I'm being chased by Jason, because it's funny. If people have mics and play along it often goes like this:

"Oh god help, Jason is coming for me!"

"WELL WHY DID YOU LEAD HIM OVER HERE!?"

"BECAUSE I WAS SCARED AND I NEED YOUR HELP"

"GOD DAMMIT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE NOW"

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

joylessdivision posted:

It really is magical when all the poo poo talking turns to panicked screams :getin:

I love doing this as the victim. Acting all cocky after I score a few knockdowns on Jason, only to immediately resort to screaming in terror and begging for my life when he grabs me. It's fun and often gets laughs :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

DeathChicken posted:

On the other hand it has Jason vs Boxer which redeems the entire shitshow :colbert:

Dude had some serious guts for trying to put up a good fight against Jason like that.

• Locked thread