Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Man, so Vickie is a luck monster who also has really good stealth and also has really good stamina. That's gonna be super annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

If you're Jason, best advice is to try and peg what the kids are up to early. Are they loudly going "JASON IS SUPER EASY TO KILL LOL" in the lobby? Well, there you go. Did you set a trap by the phone, only for someone to suicide dive right into it? Odds are you're going to be needing to babysit the phone (this is probably a good idea anyway, since it's the cheapest way for the kids to beat you).

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Well that was the trickiest Jason move I've ever seen. Jason is near a Tommy and a Kenny. Jason mysteriously stops what he's doing and stands perfectly still. Tommy seems puzzled, then creeps up on him. Kenny comes barreling in with a bat. Kenny swings. Jason bamfs out, Kenny nails Tommy in the face.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Man, this game has gotten super buggy recently. And not even in the fun way, like hackers running amuck and mass players dropping at the start of matches.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Played a game where as Vickie I ran around and dropped parts by the car because it's Vickie, what is she gonna do, repair with her 3 stat? Car eventually gets fixed, cops are called, guy in the car goes around running over everyone at the exit. Following conversation ensues

Fairly Relaxed Guy: Why would you even do that

Manic Shithead: Because none of you fixed the car, gently caress you. Running around dropping parts, gently caress you, you die

Me: I am Vickie. Her repair is rear end. You wanted me to fix the car?

Manic Shithead: Let's see, my repair is even worse. Yes, you fix the car, if you don't, gently caress you.

Me: So because my repair is terrible and your repair is slightly more terrible, we're going to ignore that we had a Deb who could have...y'know what, why am I talking to you

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I think I could accept that somewhat more than a dude going into a player killing shitfit because terrible repair people didn't get themselves killed setting off nonstop fail buzzers in Jason's ear. I mean the one guy is a troll, the other is a guy angrily convinced that the way to win this game is the stupidest method.

DeathChicken fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jul 31, 2018

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

As an utter Failure Jason (I cannot grab for poo poo. If a councilor moves at all I tend to whiff on them), Jason can be real frustrating to play as, yeah. Nothing quite like spawning, setting your traps and going after someone, you immediately hear the cops as someone else has gleefully ignored your phone trap, and you are forced into a panicked rush of trying to kill *someone* while Chad runs around hitting you with a frying pan and doing a dance. Sigh.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I have no clue. Might just be a depth perception problem on my end or something, but they seem to be out of reach by the time Jason finishes his lunge. It's frustrating.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Next patch is going to have Kid Jason in the Virtual Cabin replaced by a big pixilated block

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

To be fair, if I spawn as Jason and someone is right nearby my first Morph jump (and that person isn't Vanessa) I am totally going after them, if only to disrupt whatever house hunting they would otherwise do

But then again I'm a terrible Jason, so

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I for one look forward to killing teenagers as mysterious killer Mason Doorhees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Getting to play this game with a Firepro-ish "Get around copyright issues by making your own Create a Killer" thing would be incredible. Leslie Vernon is coming to get you, kids

• Locked thread