Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
So as someone who got this game just a couple days ago from Gamefly, any good starting advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Stanley Pain posted:

The other good thing this game has going for it is that the killer is actually a lethal machine of death compared to the wet napkin that other game's killers are.

This is definitely the experience I've had trying out Dead by Daylight today, the Killer is downright pathetic in comparison to Jason, like I'm lucky to get one kill in the former, while as Jason I'm usually able to get at least two or three people minimum before a round ends

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

TheBizzness posted:

The game is free on PS+ right now so it’s actually experiencing as much of a rebirth as it possibly can.

Those of us on PS4 should get together and play some matches together

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

joylessdivision posted:

That's basically what they pitched before they got the license. I think it was called Summer Camp vol1 or something like that.

Like it was basically "This isn't Friday the 13th *wink wink*"

And if they went back to that idea,I would play the hell out of it. Add some customization ability to the look of the killer and I'll pony up $40 again.

Agreed

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Managed to escape via car for the first time, even though Jason rammed the car, helped that he went after my passenger first instead, giving me enough time to restart the car and flee without him, thus earning me both the escape via vehicle achievement and the "Chad is a Dick" one as well

I also managed to instigate 3 of the four escape conditions on the map, as I found the propeller for the boat(that some jerks stole from me, even got to watch them drive past me), called Tommy Jarvis on the radio, and found the keys for the car

• Locked thread