Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I really would like to hack people to death with leatherface/Myers/Freddy is all I’m saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
My ability to shift grab went out the window when they changed the animation but otherwise I never had any trouble grabbing.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
After reading that... good? I mean, I know it has no bearing on this game (which I played for the first time since the PS4 update the other day, What a difference dedicated servers make) but the guy made less than 10k for jump starting the most recognizable property in horror.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
My favorite comment was “the guy on the other end of the lawsuit who has no control and that’s why he’s suing said it’s fine with him if you make new content so clearly you can make new content!”

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I agree with most of your post but earlier today, played about 5 straight then got dropped from the server and couldn’t find a game to rejoin for almost 15 minutes. Not complaining really, just odd.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The game is free on PS+ right now so it’s actually experiencing as much of a rebirth as it possibly can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

blackguy32 posted:

I'm down even though I loving suck.

You guys can add me on PS4: Paulmadillo

Going camping this weekend but after that I’ll be down to play.

• Locked thread