Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

whiteyfats posted:

She's pretty enough to almost pull this off, shockingly.

I wear a lot of strappy maxi-dresses, and if it had a normal midsection to it, I'd totally wear it. I like the colours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'm really not a fan of tulle in neutral colours that just make it look dirty.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It's allegedly by Vera Wang.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Katie Price, you are my dream girl.

I know we're not supposed to comment on the people, but I am so happy that it would be completely impossible to make my boobs do that.

Wait. If they're implants, that counts as an outfit, right? Or do we call it an "infit"? Because they're technically accessories I guess.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

More like watching Dr. Pimple Popper videos at 3 in the morning and screaming internally "WHY AM I HERE WHY AM I HEEEEEERE" yet you keep clicking on the suggested videos.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sociopastry posted:

I'm gonna regret looking that up, aren't I?

Yes. And no. There's a fine line between satisfaction and regret.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Just make sure you're not eating, especially anything to do with soft or crumbly cheese, vanilla or rice or tapioca pudding, or ranch dressing.

Bogan King posted:

Sounds like my sex life.

Still applies.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My friend keeps talking about entering her kid who is currently 1 1/2 in pageants. Both her husband and myself are begging her not to do it. I've told her so many times that it devastates their self-worth and turns them into these monsters who think the only way to get ahead in life is to ruin everyone else's self esteem around them. They'll grow up thinking they're ugly and inadequate if they don't win all the time, that the only value they have as a woman is their looks, that things like creativity, ingenuity, intelligence, etc don't matter. And that her child isn't a prop to dress up and parade around. It's loving depressing when she randomly brings it up.

http://acidcow.com/pics/7461-child-beauty-pageant-29-pics.html

Click that if you want to die.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Drop crotch is a crime.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Also in the interest of fairness, here are a couple pairs I like that most people probably.. won't.

I wouldn't pay for these but I'd be happy if I won them in a contest

I might pay for these. I like stars, and as far I'm concerned pentagrams are just stars with extra bits. Plus I think I'd hit a respectable 5'5 in them.

I really want these and have no excuse, judge away. There's a rusty brown version too, I would also wear those with a mossy green elf dress and feel like a really stylin' woodland mortician.

I dunno if I'd pay for these or not, but I like them.

The listing doesn't have the proper comparison pictures, so here's a pair of boots that do the same thing. In most lighting they have a muted/dull rainbow/oilslick effect, like this:

Shine a bright light on them, though, and BAM

fake edit: Dollskill is a goldmine if anyone wants to dig through the rest of it before I do

Fuckin would for probably all of these like 10 years ago when I was goth. Especially the holographic ones. Pair them with a lacy black dress and rainbow eyemakeup and I would have killed for that look. I was really into pairing uber goth with things that didn't fit. My favourite was a super tight hot pink t-shirt that said fashionista and had a sparkly high heel sandal printed on it paired with a floor length black velvet mermaid skirt, Robert Smith hair, and 4" platform leather boots. I was so fuckin edgy :laffo:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sociopastry posted:

I would 100% the star/moon shoes and the holographic ones.

I have terrible style but at least I'm happy.

:same:

And if I ever start wearing neutrals someone shoot me in the head.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

"Yeah, I want the upper torso to looks like a cat's head and the hips to look like a hooded cobra."

This is the best description of anything.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Hmm. Well. I guess some people like to care a lot about shoes, and others don't, and it doesn't actually seem to matter what gender they are. Crazy.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Not denim, but a men's shirt that makes it look like you're wearing a bra? :confused:

Pack it in, feminists, equality has been achieved!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Me looking at that post

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Would wear while making YouTube videos critiquing the video game industry just to give sexist video game nerds an aneurysm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I actually like the plaid and leopard maxi-dresses. Very FLDS-goes-clubbing.

I would legit wear them in a halter rather than sleeved style.

I just hate sleeves. And pants. And shoes. Halter maxi dresses and sandals 24/7 for me please.

• Locked thread