Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Oooh, I am delighted! Thanks for making this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I'm very stressed about work, so we all benefit as I take a swing at some more mass-market fashion.

This model is a size 00 and she doesn't look good in this.

Is she... trapped?

No.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Self quoting to repost from the AUG thread. They gave permission. :)

quote:

Oh wowwww, do you mind me reposting this to the Bad Fashion thread (unless you already have)? Ignoring entirely the person's face, this 1. is not leopard print, it's cheetah, and that's part of the problem. It's hard to pull off fishnets like that, and I love fishnets. 2. would look much better if the person had divided their body in some way - like with a jacket or belt, b. hemmed that skirt higher- would give this whole 'fit so much more geometry and balance.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's leopard, not cheetah. Cheetah has solid dots.

You are right! My bad.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

aequorea posted:

The hair tubes have always baffled me. I admire them at a distance, like an anthropologist observing bizarre plumage.

I'm sure somebody really loved these... shorts?

http://imgur.com/a/FWEZC

Also, could somebody give me some tips on how to embed a picture?
I usually just lurk so my posting skills suck.
I saved the image and uploaded to imgur so I'm not image leeching, I made it public, I put timg tags around it, and the preview still just shows me a broken image icon. Bah.

When you mouse over the photo, you can go to share links, and then choose the one for BBCode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

aequorea posted:

I tried hovering and looking for a BBcode option - no luck. I'll try this...

:boom: Thanks Tiggum!

Ooh, now I learned this way too. Thanks Tiggum.

• Locked thread