Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck My Ass
When I bought some of the BYOB Banner ads I inserted an Easter egg into one of them and waited until this day (Easter) for a cash prize Easter egg hunt. First one of the find the Easter egg in the banner ads wins 200 dollars cash sent to them by their choice (U.S Mail, Paypal, steam cert etc) if the winner doesn't have platinum they will also get a plat cert. I will also donate 25 dollars to our lord and savior low tax.

Rules: Yobbers that made the aforementioned banner ads are authorized participation as I made the modification myself before I uploaded it. The first person to upload photo proof of the finding the easter egg in this thread wins the cash prize. IKs are authorized participation.

Good luck yobbers, I love you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

this?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

is it... is it an actual egg?

Fuck My Ass

That was fast I'll get with you in PMs on collecting your prize

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

i am he

congratulations : )

alnilam

another byob success story

Fuck My Ass
25 Dollars has just been donated to our lord and savior LowTax :cheers:

Waiting for the winner to get back with me in PMs

Happy easter ya'll

City of Glompton

I knew all my years of doing the Hidden Picture puzzle in Highlights would serve me well

City of Glompton

forums user gently caress My rear end is a yobber of his word and I have received my prize :)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hey, what if i got money for free?

deep dish peat moss

Where's the easter egg

Darkman Fanpage
gently caress my rear end went to join army and now he comes back flush with gubment dollars

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

I knew all my years of doing the Hidden Picture puzzle in Highlights would serve me well

cda

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

Where's the easter egg

you are

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass

Darkman Fanpage posted:

gently caress my rear end went to join army and now he comes back flush with gubment dollars

I owe it all to the stock market honestly. the army doesn't pay poo poo :v:

• Locked thread