Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
The United States government should make every man woman and child blaze up every single god drat day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Government shouldn't weasel its way into the lives private citizens. It is the individual responsibility of the sovereign citizens of America to get wicked blunted every morning, noon, and night.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Bill Hicks is that you

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

The United States government should make every man woman and child blaze up every single god drat day

hillary would be that one reporter that ate a fuckton of weed and had a bad trip and hates weed cause of it

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I thought it already was?? Oh well, it would be silly to just stop now.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Government shouldn't weasel its way into the lives private citizens. It is the individual responsibility of the sovereign citizens of America to get wicked blunted every morning, noon, and night.

Your selfish decision not to blaze dank buds will impact everyone around you citizen. It's really not your choice to make.

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

Put thc in the water supply.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Brother Friendship posted:

Bill Hicks is that you
alex jones isn't a goon

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

change all currency to ricky's hash coins from tpb

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

i object to this plan

brownies should also be permissible

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
hot box the planet

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I second this motion

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

alex jones isn't a goon

a pale sepulcher

*spits*

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

hot box the planet
if you hotbox the un you can achieve world peace

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Bip Roberts posted:

hot box the planet

the clouds from the hotboxing caused global cooling and now the earth is chill again

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i just spent 10 minute inhaling off my vape and wondering why i wasn't getting high

turns out there was no weed in it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Condiv posted:

i just spent 10 minute inhaling off my vape and wondering why i wasn't getting high

turns out there was no weed in it

:sad:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i was about to put some in, but my bird started looking at me like she really wanted to be petted and snuggled, so i did that and forgot :doh:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Brother Friendship posted:

Bill Hicks is that you

he's too busy with his custody battle to be posting on somethingawful.com

edit: ah poo poo, somebody beat me to it

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Mirthless posted:

he's too busy with his custody battle to be posting on somethingawful.com

edit: ah poo poo, somebody beat me to it

https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/854353902023700480

"Mr Jones stop posting on C SPAM plz"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i don't remember this episode of seinfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

"blaze it" - former justice antonin scalia

• Locked thread