Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

quote:

However, Quist has welcomed the support of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who the Montana Democrat backed in the 2016 presidential primary. Sanders announced this month that he would campaign for Quist some time before the May 25 special election.

Friendship ended with Perez, Now Bernie is my Friend

etalian has issued a correction as of 16:08 on Apr 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Condiv posted:

I don't disagree, I just wish it wasn't necessary and the DNC could be considered a good ally

The last time Perez was on a unity tour event he bored the crowd to tears and they were only excited to see Bernie.

Also at the coffee shop town hall he got ignored by people and when he left some birds poo poo on his business suit.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

make nudist colonies great again

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bad dems would have more success if they had more ads with shooting TVs with guns or disassembling a assault rifle.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

And so yet again birds demonstrate their love of Bernie, and contempt for boring dems.

Bernie destroys another bad dem leader with using his powerful Druid magicss

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Barbe Rouge posted:

This is some Curb-Your-Enthusiasm-level poo poo.

lol

https://twitter.com/DrewFrogger/status/855392431570898944

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

It's important to have both a public and a private position. -Gianforte, probably.

Our favorite Abuela had the same message.

talked about how she wanted to punish wall street banks but in private big ticket donor meetings promised she wouldn't do anything to injure their bottom line.

Dishonest!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/867770692313460736
https://twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/867773978546511872

A CNN reporter will be killed in a right-wing terrorist attack. I wouldn't be surprised if they bombed CNN HQ.

lol if you guessed that Gianforte beating up a lying dishonest liberal media journalist would get him more votes in Trumpland.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lolling how Montana rednecks would rather have someone from one of the worst coastal states represent them instead of singing cowboy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

get that OUT of my face posted:

new jersey carpetbaggers are 2 for 2 in prominent western state elections, the other one being the guy who beat Joe Arpaio (himself from Queens, NY) for maricopa sheriff

also NY/NJ people have ruined north carolina

Cary= Center Area of Recently Relocated Yankees

• Locked thread