Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Guys did you see Hillary's emails? Like oh my god!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Alienwarehouse posted:

Yeah. They proved she was working with banks and technocrats to gently caress over workers' rights and unions.

They proved she is a lizard person way to miss what's important. Whatever it's to be expected from a liberal media brainwashed rube.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Cephalectomy posted:

Candidate bad, so what?

Why aren't you more concerned about the lizard cabal that controls all the literal and metaphorical power? Even when unmasked nothing happens? Why is that? What are their ultimate goals? Open your eyes people!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

That stuff was embarrassing to the wrong team.

Heh teams. Yes yes democrats and republicans are totally not controlled by the same source, easily distracted you are.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Apr 23, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hey look a bunch of terrible barely sentient drums of fat (which I assume of all goons) talking about how they don't like how this lady looks. Let's be honest u'd grab her by the pussy! Right guys? Yeah of course I am! Hahaha just kidding she has girl parts and they are scary. Now Trump is so sexy I'd peel him.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

etalian posted:

the only thing she's a poster child for is 1 percenter nepotism.

Nepotism has no place anywhere and that is why I voted for Biff.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The_Franz posted:

i'm rather fond of my fingers being attached to my hand, so no
I am appalled by the state of our biology education. Be it lizard be it human it can't do that! Wait they can't do that right? Ladies are scary.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Has she actually done anything wrong that I should hate her for? Or should I just hate her because of her parents?

Sure she's a lizard person who murdered five initiate truth seekers. Wait something was wrong with that sentence... maybe it was six.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 24, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

it's her tuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(to be made fun of)

I like sumo mandarins they super duper rarely have seeds. Do lizard people like mandarins? Hmm I might need to do some research. Oh and I had thought Hillary was running not her daughter stupid me.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Apr 24, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Remember all gun control is unreasonable because guns are good and do good things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I assume she's been hospitalized again

We can't all be as healthy as Trump.

• Locked thread