Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Pick posted:

Obama's the one who hosed it up, by being a lovely president.

Maybe, but the fact that Hillary has almost zero charisma and even supporters struggle to come up with reasons why she's good were major factors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

My eyes nearly rolled out of my eye sockets.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Panzeh posted:

i'm not the one who ran for president, i would say that it's best to have a different approach when posting on the internet than when trying to win elections

but then, are you suggesting that to capture the moderate vote HRC should have taken even more 'moderate' positions than she already did?

I'm suggesting that HRC should Pokemon Go gently caress herself.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Panzeh posted:

yeah, she done, it's all good man

I'm not entirely convinced she's done.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Did any celebrities follow through on moving out of the country after Hillary lost?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

http://youtu.be/NmxiCi7l7y0
Watch this crowd get fired up. Such enthusiasm.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Nope not old. I find these sort of things highly amusing. LOL.

Less political talk, more Hillary dunking please.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Apr 20, 2017

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Man, that's BRUTAL.
Good job.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I don't have any issues :confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I normally try to ignore your broke brain idiocy but this is the first time you've made me laugh. That's a good one.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Someone's salty about repeatedly getting owned in the Trump thread.

No clue what you're talking about but if you think you've ever "owned" me then lol.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

LOL.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Check out my new tat guys!!

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

bonerjam posted:

like all portrait tattoos i get odd feelings of uncanny valley and "who the gently caress is this?"

It's supposed to be Chelsea Clinton. Some broke brain thought it would be a good idea to pay money to get a tattoo of her. It's not actually mine.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Too bad Hillary couldn't makeup a reason to vote for her!

Unrelated
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/858007470073147393

So a comedy hack bootlicker is defending the first black president who is half white for taking money for "speeches" and using his skin color to deflect any criticism of this widely used non-ethical practice? I'm shocked.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

i mean i'm just saying it's possible you wouldn't be raising these criticisms if obama was white

and denying you're a racist is like, the #1 sign you're a racist.................

Obama literally has more white ancestry than I do. Looks like you're the racist. I hope you're proud of your racism (actually I don't hope that, you should be ashamed!)

Krustic fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 29, 2017

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Mnoba posted:

obama is being touted by the media as the leader of what is left of the democrat party, and if you can't see the irony in it being a paid speech by the banks then i'm not sure what to tell you

But he is giving a speech! Surely it's not legalized bribery payments for implementing policies in wall street and banks favor for so many years. Do you think wall street and foreign governments would give Hillary money in exchange for government influence through her charity too? They did it because they want to help Hillary help others. I have no idea why they stopped giving her money after she lost. Probably cause of Trump.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

nigga crab pollock posted:

Well you see Obama was the best president we've ever had, so something so minor as that really doesn't compare to the massive Change he achieved

*Nods approvingly out of fear of being called a racist.*

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Blue Train posted:

Hillary? She's bad.

Bernie? He would have won.

You hit the nail on the head.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

I liked how Hillary came out and said I take full responsibility for my election loss then like the next sentence said but it's Russia and Comey's fault I lost. She's bad.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

#shebringspeace. LOL.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

SickZip posted:

leaked preview of new democratic party plan going forward:
-cut off all party funding to congressional races outside of new york and california
-use money saved to construct giant pyramid in the Hamptons as mortuary complex for hillary
-upon Hillary's death, loyal democratic party members will be given the honor of being entombed alive with Her so that they may serve in the next life

Excellent. Lol.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

dsriggs posted:

Reminder that somebody thought THIS was a good idea

https://twitter.com/DeathAndTaxes/status/741301162092036097

I'm just wondering how much she spent on this. Probably at least 500K I would bet.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

hillary clinton is laughably and embarrassingly bad. Somehow Trump is worse just looking at the collection of retards he assigned to posts like DeVos, Sessions, loving Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy, a loving Breitbart writer, I mean this is a poo poo-tier cabinet by all means.

I loving hope that if Hillary has the temerity to run again 2020 the same lovely celebs come out of the woodwork and double down and look even dumber, though

I would like to think that the dems wouldn't be stupid/suicidal enough to run Hillary again but if the last election taught me anything it is to never underestimate the power of stupidity.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

I wonder how candidate "gently caress You Government" would have fared

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Hopefully we will never find out how much more or less Hillary would have sucked than Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

food court bailiff posted:

Zuckerberg is tremendously unlikeable and it is hilarious that he's obviously gearing up to run.

He could win by virtue of being a political outsider and by not being Hillary Rodham Clinton.
You can not underestimate him. Didn't any of you see revenge of the nerds?

Krustic fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jun 1, 2017

• Locked thread