Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Homestar Runner posted:

lol remember when a bunch of hubris-drunk goons toxxed for Hillary Rodham Clinton, lost, and then a mod tried to help them weasel out of it :laffo:

That made me furious irl. Normally I don't give a gently caress about forums drama but jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've been on SA since 2007, and the biggest shock of my entire time here was learning that the majority of goons preferred Clinton over Sanders.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I've said it before but the biggest shock I've ever received from Something Awful was the realization that more posters supported Hillary than Bernie.

That moment was when I realized America is hosed for the long haul.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Nuclearmonkee posted:

I don't think this was true outside of the worst parts of D&D though? There were a few very loud obnoxious posters who would mysteriously appear in any thread to shitpost about their abuela

I sincerely hope this is the case, and have heard it before, but that wasn't the impression I had at the time.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Stexils posted:

loving cory booker. 2020 is going to be booker vs zuckerberg vs clinton: part 3 and trump will win in a landslide

Cory Booker is far from perfect but compared to the other options he's an Angel. Who else could the dems run?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Every time you brought up Epstein in d&d it would be a chorus of people snidely chanting "fake news conspiracy theorist anti semites" while covering their ears

Then you get banned for an unrelated months old post

It did seem kind of far-out. I initially thought it was crazy conspiracy nut stuff but then literally scores of witnesses came forward, stings were deployed, and flight plans came out and welp.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

bonerjam posted:

bernie would have won but tbh i'm kinda glad he wasn't ever called up to The Show.

i'm really glad hillary lost and trump seems okay? but bernie i don't think ever in his life possessed any masculinity or testicles, ergo, he would have been unfit to be president.

plus i make like no money and i'm already getting pickpocketed by goddamned obamacare and every other loving thing so gently caress that poo poo.

You're a huge loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Homestar Runner posted:

not sure where else to post this so i guess here will do :shrug:

listen just loving listen to Elizabeth Warren's non-answer on why she didn't endorse Bernie (who would have won btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeeAoIZ8XfA

oh and her progressive take on the DNC's priorities moving forward?

"Russia!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dGQn7LmV7E

lmao gently caress the DNC

Honestly this hurts most. Warren has so done so much malarkey and yet is perceived (and perhaps accurately so) as the second most progressive Senator in the democratic party. A sad state of affairs.

• Locked thread