Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Does she address the fact that she's one of the top Google Image Search results for "side of beef"?

Holy poo poo this is real lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

just nuke everything

nuke the ice caps first, just because you can

then nuke the moon while everyone watches, while an Amazonian tribe unaware of the modern world looks up and curses dark gods

nuke the oceans and the monsters that lie beneath the waves

then nuke cities and towns and kill everything, drop one right on my head while I hold my arms open to embrace it

bathe me in gamma rays

Keep going I'm almost there

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Freestyle posted:

as much as i hate trump, it warmed my heart how he so publicly humiliated the bush and clinton crime families over and over

Everytime I think of what happened to jeb(!) I just get a great big smile on my face and have almost uncontrollable snickering. It's almost enough for me to like trump.

e: I'm thinking bout it right now and am laughing, please join me.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Remember when jeb(!) was able to get $100 million in funds and only got 4 delegates? Lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Duck and Cover posted:

I cry endlessly about video games! I just can't stop!

Don't reply because I'm not listening!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hillary Clinton killed osama, the raid was a coverup to mask her reptile claws ripping him to death. It all makes sense sheeple.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ghaddafi
Osama
Ben ghazi

Hillary = GOB

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Maya Fey posted:

all that conspiracy theory stuff and nobody pointed out that hillary was sending us a secret message when she "collapsed" in "new york" due to the "heat" on "9/11"

:trumppop:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

phasmid posted:

It is my opinion that Obama is a Hamiltonian chiefly because he wasted his shot.

:wow:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

basic hitler posted:

I nearly forgot this story but you reminded me and i feel compelled yo share. My 15 year old self briefly set my steam handle to a jewish surname for steam/counter strike, to mess with some skinheads that kept popping in on my home server. The clan that ran it wouldnt ban them because they toed the line enough to not be outright racist in comms. I hated this so on top of the name change I would set my family bible on the computer desk and recite from the Torah. The bait worked and i got them banned by puppet mastering a very racist meltdown from someone. That weekend featured his aryan posse joining the server specifically to scream incoherent nazi bullshit in legit hate and anger towards me, and i changed it and dropped the act when someone with a security background actually doxxed me and began to harass me under the pretext of me being for real Jewish, even though the word got out it was just a troll. I got mailed a box of poo poo with the turds organized into a swastika. My parents filed a police report lol

This happened because i named myself Goldstein and recited leviticus at someone.

Literally doing God's work, basic hitler.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hemingway To Go! posted:

If 2020 is Hillary vs trump again I'm going to poo poo everywhere

:toxx:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Accretionist posted:

If he really wanted to harry Trump, he could unceasingly JAQ* off about Trump's routine partying with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

*Just Asking Questions

For all the things to stick to trump, this would be one of the few that could actually sink him. But no one touches it because then you'd have to implicate a lot of Richie rich types and dems as well so lol nope cover that poo poo up!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

basic hitler posted:

if i couldn't stand to hear hillary speak for more than a half second at a time then there's no way i'd ever have watched the republican debates, no

You should have watched them near blackout drunk like me. Made it easier to deal with the BS while enjoying the many lols that trump would harvest.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Some fresh lols right off the trumpstalk

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

"Ok"

- America, 2016.

America actually loved Hillary which is why she won the popular vote.

Checkmate bernietards :smug:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

At the same time, the democrats and republicans have not been around since the constitution. Both were once upstart parties born because of elites, corruption, and stagnation in one of the two governing parties. Even if all you get is a regional party at first, they can coalition with dems to get what they want. I mean the republicans went from being a no nothing extremist party to having their man in the White House in under a decade. While they did have slavery as a major issue that rallied northerners, a new deal economic policy may be a big enough spark to get you similar results.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

basic hitler posted:

If I have to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all. - Geralt of Rivia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

Wow, what great tits - Geralt and me

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Apoplexy posted:

I'm suggesting Obama should've stepped in and declared martial law and had Trump and his campaign staff rounded up and executed for the treason we now know they committed. Hillary should've been seated by force. You know what's weird about this scenario? Better than Trump. By a huge loving margin, better than Trump. The reality we're in right now is worse than that, and by a wide loving gulf.

I'm totally down for a constitutional crisis and civil war to help make sure Hillary goddamn pants making GBS threads Clinton gets to sit in the Oval Office and oppress poors over Donald tiny hands mean tiny penis trump.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

I like how every single ~Civil War Fantasy~ involves the military totally and completely supporting my side (the good one, you see) and the other team just getting blown up en masse.

Like oh yeah it's gonna be that smooth. No division in the military at all, no hesitation about slaughtering their people, all the BAD VOTERS will definitely persist in taking up arms against modern gunships until tens of millions of them have been killed. Then we will have a paradise once all the wrong voters are dead. Everything will go back to normal and democracy will flourish again once the only people left alive are those who vote the same way. Totally realistic civil war scenario.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/11/why-veterans-voted-donald-trump-swing-states/21603486/

No divisions whatsoever, they will all stand together as we put our Abuela on the corporate throne.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

She wants to bang Obama.

Fair enough.

This explains a lot about the 2008 primaries now.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Maya Fey posted:

the clintons own

The well of lols spring eternal from the clintons and trumps.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

"Bernie could never have won" says man who has baffled scientists thanks to his IQ which halves every 30 minutes.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hillary probably could have won (not be popular or even good mind you) had she just owned up to being an old corrupt bitch like thatcher. Most dems would have still hated her, but you probably would have had more shrug their shoulders and go alright I'll vote for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm the bigger idiot who read that whole post and I judge it to be...good.

• Locked thread