Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

imo this is the book equivalent of going "FIRST" in youtube comments

need at least a year for things to settle down and get all the facts, apparently the book glosses over a lot of the lovely things that happened in Hillary's campaign, and barely mentions Trump

Trump is just proof that the republicans could have run literally anyone and beat hillary, just like the democrats could have run literally anyone but hillary and beaten trump. I don't think there has ever been a worse candidate in history than hillary clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TheWeepingHorse posted:

They figured that a lot of people were already highly familiar with Hillary Clinton

They are, and that is her biggest problem.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mnoba posted:

https://twitter.com/Variety_Claudia/status/854075323314429952

chelsey will avenger her, that's the only reason i can think of that anyone would be reporting her some much lately

:stonk:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

COMRADES posted:

A good chunk of the population can't even name the countries bordering the US and would probably assume Pinochet was some kind of food item or maybe a card game.

I bet they would remember that his nose grows when he lies though.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

*throws a bunch of tea in the harbor*

:boom:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

please stop, I can't help but read these posts in her voice

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

You had to conquer half the world to discover a seasoning other than salt. Your most popular show is about an ancient pedophile who cruises around time and space in a phone booth yelling at things until your FX budget runs out. And for the record, every adaptation of Sherlock Holmes is better when we do it and I'm counting Psych.

You got your rear end kicked by a bunch of drunk rednecks who dressed up like Indians and if you spent half as much time thinking about your elections as you did getting conquered by medieval France, then maybe you wouldn't have exiled yourself from Europe and driven Scotland to considering yet another referendum to leave your rear end.

I remember reading about George Washington posting this in history class.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

A big neon flashing sign saying "I'm really not a soulless lizard being" would have been equally effective at making people believe she isn't a soulless lizard being.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

insane conspiracy theorist sexist racist

This is actually on my business cards, have we met?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Gropin' Joe would have been a good Trump nickname for him if he'd run.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

with a history of treating employees like garbage.

:lol:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I ordered a #1 the other day and the drive through girl asked if I'd like to socialize my meal for just 60 cents extra.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Testvan posted:

Maybe people should just simply vote for who they want to win rather than trying to do some tactical voting bullshit. I remember a huge portion of Hillary primary voters' reasoning was because 'she was more likely to win in the general' not 'I wanted her to win more than the other people running'.

I still have a hard time coming to grips with the fact that were actually people for hillary, I totally get being against trump but being for hillary just doesn't compute.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

Those pence memes where he's Race Bannon from johnny quest are pretty funny though

He kilt fitty men!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

still loling that she's the top GIS result for "side of beef"

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Do they not have any interns or people still connected loosely enough to the real world to tell them that normal people see right through this poo poo?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Yug posted:

Why isn't there a shred of evidence that the raid happened at all?

Is this a real post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

this is like performance art right?

• Locked thread