Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
hillary lost because she can't control her peepee and poopoo irl. that'll be $25 please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Donald Trump is objectively worse.

But I guess not cause he won.

He's president now.

Lol

Shrill, soulless, smug, condescending pantsuited woman vs noted rear end in a top hat, hmm.

She was so unredeemably bad that even with the dnc stacking the deck for her for two full years she still lost lmbo.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

spacetoaster posted:

That's not true. It can't be true. Can it?

I could believe that.

e: though all the other republicans were really bad. Sad sack ex governors (Jen!, Kasich), creepy fuckers (Ben Carson and Marco Rubio), buffoons (Christie) etc.

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Apr 18, 2017

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

scuba school sucks posted:

Somebody who actually bought the book please scan and post the chapter about how "Abuela" was totally a good idea and not transparently condescending and insulting at all

I would love to see this. I'm white as gently caress but I spent a lot of time working with la raza and they are largely extremely cool and good people. I cannot think of someone probably more out of touch with how life actually is for Hispanic people than Hillary.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Shut up pick, you're both insane and retarded. A heady blend!

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
It actually would be extremely interesting to read about what happened when they realized the ship was sinking but I doubt this book actually has any of the really interesting stuff in it. Also gently caress giving her money.

Has she actually written any of her books or were they all ghostwritten?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
All a $15 or $20 minimum wage would do is cause mammoth inflation.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Mnoba posted:

https://twitter.com/Variety_Claudia/status/854075323314429952

chelsey will avenger her, that's the only reason i can think of that anyone would be reporting her some much lately

Jesus Christ what's wrong with her face

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
this thread was real good until the earnest political posters showed up.
please go back to d&d or whatever cave you people post in.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

she is real bad.

the reason you smell poo poo is because she is actually incontinent too.

but instead of "lol gently caress hillary" which was fun we now have people arguing about "single payer" and other bullshit.

e: great and now line-by-line breakdowns of articles about minimum wage.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
hillary clinton had vince foster murdered and that's a provable fact.

NOT MY ABUELA!!!!

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Announcing your campaign on loving yahoo in tyool 2014-15? lmbo

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
To be fair gatlinburg actually most of East Tennessee is a hellhole but that doesn't mean it deserves to catch on fire.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Toadvine posted:

I can't imagine a bigger outsider than a woman president :)

Yeah Wesley Willis was an outsider too and I'd rather have him as president (rip).

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It definitely used to, and probably still does

Lol remember when insane assholr Windows 98 got made mod because he talked a lot on the right irc

2014 dicks sucked

ai is like this too and they're still jerking each other off to umm beyond the thunderdome or whatever the gently caress it was. there's a resident tweaker there that is batshit insane and they've been trying to get him to move to fucknut, nebraska for like six months for as yet unexplained reasons.

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Apr 20, 2017

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Blue Raider posted:

im just not invested enough in the internet to chat on IRC or whatever with you buttfucks

we can go to marie's and bitch about our favorite shitposters I'll be the only person in there under 60

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Accretionist posted:

On average, Latinos are more --
  • hard-working
  • god-fearing
  • family-oriented
  • socially conservative
-- than your average liberal.

On paper, they're better [Real American]s than we are.

this is definitely true in spending a lot of time working and also off work with them. hispanic people are cool as gently caress and i now wish i hadnt moved to a place that is like 97% white. viva la raza!

oh also https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/8-ways-hillary-clinton-just-your-abuela/

jfc why is that still a valid link complete with tumblry gifs.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

spacetoaster posted:

I want the deets on election night.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

lol as hillary keeps losing states the number of electoral votes msnbc has for hillary keeps going up

e: poo poo i'm drunk nevermind but i wont delete my posts like a hillary email

berth ell pup fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Apr 20, 2017

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Hillary wanted to formally announce her candidacy on loving yahoo.
yahoo.

think about that for a second, it was in like 2014.

nah but she's totally in touch with your abuela.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Blue Raider posted:

i get your angle but that may be actually in touch with abuelas

i just hosed up twice in two posts but yeah you're exactly right

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

VikingSkull posted:

power and influence is a hell of a drug

you see, after HER turn was over, eventually someone else would have a turn, and that person would have been Huma

that pic of her crying is especially powerful, because it's the picture of someone groomed for political success having their hopes and dreams shattered before they ever got off the ground

when i was a kid i had a picture book with a cassette. there was a fisherman and he caught a magic flounder who granted wishes, and his wife kept sending him back to catch the fish again and get more wishes, and this has basically been hillary's life.

first she wanted to be a rich lawyer, so bill got her that
then she wanted to be first lady of a state, so bill became governor and got her that
then she wanted to be first lady of the united states, so bill got her that.

then she wanted to be senator of a state she's not from, so bill got her that
then she wanted to be secretary of state, so bill got her that.
then she wanted to be president of the united states.

the last wish the fisherman asked the flounder for was for his wife to be the Pope, and the fish told him to go, she is right back in the hovel where she started.

brothers grimm still relevant 200 years later.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
in 1980 in little rock a woman wasn't going anywhere and you know that as well as i do.

in 2017 i would never hire a woman as an attorney and she's probably been a member of the bar as long as i've been alive

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Blue Raider posted:

ill never quite process the misogyny argument of why she lost. shes just a lovely person. id likely cast a ballot for either elizabeth warren or nikki haley, because i dont give a gently caress what they have between their legs when it comes to policy and demeanor. hillary just loving sucked and sucks as a person.

2016 was a hell of year. theyll need a poet to tell it.

this is it exactly.

i am a white man who didn't vote for a woman (i didn't vote at all because voting makes you a part of a hosed up thing i want my hands off of)

but because i think trump is not like satan or whatever i am a fascist nationalist nazi scumbag uneducated blue collar white trash whatever.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Yug posted:

Kerry was always a turd.

i think kerry was somehow even less capable of human emotion than hillary

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

VikingSkull posted:

please this thread is about Hillary, not Bill

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
please also to be remembering poor vince foster, murdered in cold blood by an early prototype of the clinton political machine

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Pick posted:

The vote wasn't for Bill. I think Hillary should have divorced him but whatever. LOL that Huma made the same mistake by staying with her creepo husband.

she didn't divorce him because that would be politically inconvenient for her future aspirations

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Pick do you consider yourself among the "1%" of americans that give a gently caress about some third world fuckhole most americans will never get within 3000 miles of, because i sure as gently caress don't

i also have a job at a factory i have to get up and go to, i can't spend all day rubbing skulls and raw meat on my tits or whatever it is you do. as long as i can pay for bourbon and my fleet of lovely cars i'll be okay

e: so how long did it take you to look those syriafax up on wikipedia to prove your bona fides?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Pick posted:

No, I don't care about Syria, that's what I'm saying. I care about the fact that like half my friends have PhDs and can't get jobs that cover their rent.

oregon.txt

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Blue Raider posted:

as the ombudsman of this thread, i have to admit that pick has a point that most americans dont give a gently caress about syria beyond correctly not wanting random refugees

also correct

you in middle tn?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Pick posted:

Ultimately, I think a lot of things would be super nice & swell but at the end of the day I want an Earth that is not destroyed and an education system that makes American workers the best and wealthiest on the planet.

perhaps you could find a time machine that leads to 1953 except for the whole not destroying the planet wholesale thing

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

EugeneJ posted:

Hillary promised 100,000 new jobs in Upstate NY as senator, and during her term the region actually lost jobs

After she left the Senate, she came back to Western New York and a reporter tried to ask her "what ever happened to those 100,000 jobs you promised?" and got promptly shoved to the ground by Hillary's security team

lol, irl?

VikingSkull posted:

Pick means Ivana Trump, Marla Maples was Trump's mistress

Ivana claimed in the divorce hearing that Trump raped her, but recanted the story later

if it was brought up in the election Trump's team would have just fired back all of Bill's accusers, like they eventually did after those women came forward

werent trump and marla seen out together though? i seem to recall seeing them on tv in the stands at the opening to the 96 olympics.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Hillary didn't lose because of doing such monumentally stupid things like setting up a private email server and keeping state department poo poo on an ordinary macbook, but it sure helped.

ps the correct answer is that abortion is fine because you should be able to do whatever you want to your body.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

nigga crab pollock posted:

no college is loving terrible now dude because they dont even give a poo poo about the quality of education since they're trying to cram as many students through with a passing grade and the entire political climate on campuses is contrary to the goal of giving college students a broad education

also if everyone gets free college the degree becomes even more valueless than it already is

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Panzeh posted:

Yep. Nobody's going to get an abortion that late unless its medically necessary. I don't see the reason the law needs to get involved.

yeah good answer I'm going with that.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Now, I don't LOVE North Korea said raysmuckles, tiny juche chode in hand,

I wish you had stayed banned. Happy 420 btw!! blaze it up.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Ugh, Hamilton

why did obnoxious white people eat that poo poo up.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

spacetoaster posted:

I'm really on the fence about buying this book.

wait so it wasn't written by Hillary? well she's never written anything her ghostwriters do it but ykwim.
as long as she's not getting any royalties I'm buying it.

e: wtf ships in 1 to 2 months?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also fam dont compare strippers to Hillary or Obama. Strippers are nice people who make people happy.

pick is notoriously sex-negative.

as in every time she tries to buy attention form her wheelchair bound autismfriend all she gets is a "negative" from him.

My phone invented the word autismfriend and I like it.

• Locked thread