Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LGD
Sep 25, 2004

NomChompsky posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.9af4bbb6047f

Not that anyone needed to write an article about it. Those of us in the trenches already knew.

(the racist idiot trenches)

I swear to god no one actually bothered to read that article, it does not remotely demonstrate what the URL implies it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

"hmmmmm, white women don't care about a racism, but they like pumpkin spice! maybe we should add pumpkin spice to racism so that they...... like it? wait, that can't be right...... ahhh gently caress it I already painted the upside down flag"

they did ultimately vote for the more pumpkinesque candidate

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The massacre thing was about Indira Gandhi

Also lol at this guy defending Margaret Thatcher "oh it was just a minor war"

Nah that's dumb as hell. You can criticize Margaret Thatcher for a lot of things, but she didn't start the Falklands war- the UK had one of its territories invaded by a military junta as part of an effort to bolster their domestic support.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

I'm genuinely surprised this didn't come up during the actual election

though it required the reading of a (presumably) ghostwritten politician's book from the 90's, so maybe not

• Locked thread