Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
She could have promised them jobs on Mars and the pathetic, credulous media might have sold it. But instead her computers told her to ignore the working class and concentrate on flipping middle class Republicans lpl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

phasmid posted:

Admit it, you don't even have a goal here except trying to troll people with whose politics you disparage.

I don't see how embarrassing yourself is really trolling .

*Punching self* "I'm literally hitting myself! Trollolol"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I think it's really telling that by mimicking you and yours you consider that retarded trolling

But nobody was saying that? Just like you were the only one being super racist? Seems more like you've gotten so mad you're letting out all the rotten spiteful stuff you want to say but haven't in order to preserve liberal pieties. These threads are about poking and excoriating white liberals into finally breaking down and saying what they really believe but won't allow themselves to say: they hate poor whites and they hold other races in contempt

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mordor She Wrote posted:

So you agree that everyone should just vote Republican cause that's the Republican platform "hate minorities and poors"

I'm saying that the Democratic platform is the same thing and if you think you're one of "the good ones" because you voted for Hillary then you're sadly mistaken

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

phasmid posted:

This, while completely true, is hardly confined to this thread.

SA has always been ahead of the curve. I hope the rest of the goons will eventually tire of the 24/7 Trump meltdown as we have and move on to something else

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I bought one of these and I'm having it framed

Does anyone know any good magazine frames on amazon?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Clear evidence that Bernie and his supporters had the dedication, aggression, and killer instinct to win

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Landstander posted:

From the reply chain (Luke is responding to an angry response to the original tweet):

Yes I'm sure these tweeters look like Gal Godot

It there's one thing that hasn't been in cinema since the beginning of moving images, it's attractive young women

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zahgaegun posted:

I'm with Gal Gadot

I will wait upon m'lady

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Especially since Twitter is full of bots and astroturfers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dsriggs posted:

Yet another reason why Bernie would have won.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Landstander posted:

I'm looking forward to the litigation of violent Bernie left-wingers in the 2020 primary. Washington Post editorial page going to be fun.

If Bernie runs again, expect some false flag attacks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's sad how Snopes has become unreliable political trash now

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

basic hitler posted:

It's a drat shame that Obama didnt rescind his secretary of state offer after the election.

Kinda like what Trump did to Romney loll

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

2008: Black Man Asks for Change

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
HRC DUN

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stexils posted:

lol he picked mike pence as his vp dude. he gives exactly as little a poo poo about gay people as hillary "support gay marriage at 52 percent" clinton

Actually, that choice was made by the GOP as part of the tenuous alliance between Trump and the GOP hardliners who absolutely loathe him since he is a former NY Democrat running on a populist platform.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stexils posted:

if trump doesnt care enough to veto the GOP antigay pick for his vice president why would he care enough to veto GOP antigay legislation?

Because the VP has very limited formal powers, and none of those would allow him to unilaterally put gay people in ball shocking camps or whatever. Especially with the Democrats and the media in general rabidly opposing him, Trump needs that GOP insider support. Maybe if he had more bipartisan cooperation and a more reasonable media environment he could try for more pushback and take more independent acrions, but unfortunately this is not the case and he is limited in how he can exercise his "soft power" as President.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

new phone who dis posted:

I don't understand how Grover could have worked for the government and had such a high opinion of it.

Because think about how much they were paying him, and then how smart and competent he seemed to be. If I lucked into that kind of payday, I'd kiss the boss's rear end too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toadvine posted:

the onion went to poo poo this election

The cringe-worthy Hillary puff piece they ran the day of their buyout by one of her biggest campaign donors was very sad to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

extra stout posted:

you should go watch the kaine pence debate it was hilarious, you could be a marxist 4th grade art teacher and admit that tim kaine was not a good choice just from hearing him speak for thirty seconds, before i can even type 'dnc' you can just hear a guy who lacks the public speaking skills needed to lie to the american people in the way that they like to be lied to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AQbU-bbrUc&t=119s

• Locked thread