Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
inside scoop on book cover details:

It Was My Turn!

*picture of giant baby crying and making GBS threads itself, laughing trump and nuclear blast in the background*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i love discussing politics online guys, it just makes me feel like i'm not a complete retard you know.

i mean i am one irl, but i sometimes use multiple syllables online and it eases the pain :unsmith:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

down n out posted:

Why write a book when this gif is more succinct:

the structure never collapsed, 2/5

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

CassandraZara posted:

That's a dumb mistake to make, always assume your employer has access to your emails.

i assume everyone has access to my everything at all times, this has served me well.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

bonerjam posted:

Announcing your campaign on loving yahoo in tyool 2014-15? lmbo

i announce everything on my personal angelfire page myself. it's just mostly old simpsons gifs.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Panzeh posted:

I think the best part was when someone suggested she not do paid speeches during the campaign that she said "look, we're always going to have a few bumps along the way"

i mean that fat orange getting elected is making more and more sense, not fully, but it's getting there.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

"hmmmmm, white women don't care about a racism, but they like pumpkin spice! maybe we should add pumpkin spice to racism so that they...... like it? wait, that can't be right...... ahhh gently caress it I already painted the upside down flag"

"heh. look at how much i hate everything, especially somewhat weak humour. man i'm so twisted don't get in my way!!!"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ps i love you

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i didn't know depressed hillary supporters were still a major 'thing', like trump is terrible but there's been a mountain of poo poo that's come out about her too

i wonder if bernouts>hillbots

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

Remember that time when Hillary killed a goon while he was playing EVE Online? IRL and it was all of us and we're just ghosts?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

They're actually doing it. Holy cow it's happening.

Hillary2020

yeah but it's probably gonna happen and i'm going to die laughing, so make your jokes and fly away troll, fly fly fly :colbert:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

CassandraZara posted:

writes "make babies more tolerant" on whiteboard, circles it

sorely needed, a baby gave me a weird look the other day and i was like, umm judgmental much?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ah yes i remember when clinton announced similarly ground-breaking positive news, then fell over and had a seizure but that's neither here or there.

man the media can be so one dimensional

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

what a mook!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Panzeh posted:

Election finance is public record and thats probably not a place to launder money. If they were pocketing it it would be 'spent'.

moment of silence for Jeb and his epic moneypit escapade please.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Pick posted:

Literally my main concern at this point is jebs

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

*throws away $130 million and brings a dynasty to a screeching halt*

am i jebbing the right way yet? do i need to start becoming more awkward as well? no i think i'm set there.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Pick posted:

putting me in rare company in the u.s.a.

i will literally pay you $100 via paypal if you upload a video of you punching yourself in the face hard within the hour,

*proof of username and date required

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

nah just kidding i won't, even if you upload the vid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Pick posted:

The ivory tower, is you.