Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

The buylist prices are a lot less insulting than my friendly local magic shop for sure. If they are bad, is there a better option?

I was tempted to trade some old cards to my store as people were saying good things about trading into them. They offered 40% tcg price as cash or 50% as credit. Was a definite no after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I wanted to offload mine when it hit $20. I guess it's a good thing I never got around to it.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

oryx posted:

As a Chicagoan living in New York, I'm pretty close with his ranking. Oddly enough though, the best chicago style pizza I've had has been all outside of chicago. The real dark horse on that list is Detroit style, but I respect that.

That said, LSV's power ranking is also sorted by general pizza thickness. Might be better to say "LSV likes thick pizza and Psully likes thin pizza."

Clearly, he's never been to Connecticut.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Time to bring back the artifact hate cards. They all had to be trimmed for heavy gy hate.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I feel like dredge is actually going to be fine unlike the other looting decks. Plus with so many less graveyard decks, the graveyard hate in decks will go down substantially.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Cards clearly busted

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

ilmucche posted:

Is this because of the lack of llanowar elves?

It's probably only in those welcome decks. No one would actually pay that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Was considering finally getting into modern since I've been slowly acquiring pieces of various decks through trades but I'm kinda glad I didn't commit because I'd be pretty pissed if I spent a month's rent on a deck only for it to become literally unplayable overnight lol.

I'm happy for the changes. But I know some people who are getting out of modern because of this. That said, I also know of some people who were off modern for a while because of the previous meta.