Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!
Have we mentioned Draftsim in here yet? Because it's pretty cool.

http://draftsim.com/draft.php?mode=Sealed_AKH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Sarcastro posted:

Also six-digits here (Revised through Exodus, yeah which means I left right before Urza block, then back around New Phyrexia). This adds up, because if memory serves I probably did register in 1996.

So I *had* a 6 digit number originally in the mid/late 90s, but then two digits (90) were added to the front of it at some point. At the time, I was told it was being done across the board. Does that make any sense?

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

AceClown posted:

Just pay Pat and Ced a poo poo ton of money to cover every event ever and never look back

Pretty much.

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Rinkles posted:

Funny that with all space the team branding crap takes up, deck names don't fit on screen.

What percentage of viewers even care about the teams?

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Sickening posted:

It seems WOTC has done a great job of making the vods of everything sorted well. They are already all up for today.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/142445814

that is the zombies deck tech for those curious.

Do they usually not go through the sideboard as well?

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!
What's going on with Intruder Alarm? Some combo in the new set, or just a random buyout?

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Voyager I posted:

T2 Steward -> T3 Alarm, make infinity tokens.

Seems good?

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Tin Tim posted:

Yeah the one from Gatewatch. I was happy about randomly finding a foil mythic but yeah I assumed that it wasn't actually playable

He's worth $15 according to Goldfish, so sell him and buy more packs. :)

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Even the card type is perfect.

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Thisuck posted:

This might be Llanowar Elves

More likely that 5/4 for GGG thing surely?

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Seems quite good in limited maybe ..

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!
Are they doing drafts in Arena yet? Still waiting for my invite ..

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Sickening posted:

Why do people people pretend counterspell is still some kind of boogie man?

Personally I think they should reprint Necro.

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!

Sickening posted:

The issues with marvel had little to do with marvel itself as a card. Making energy and unineractable mechanic as well as lack of answers was more the problem.

Marvel would probably not have been banned if the payoffs; Emrakul and, later on, Ulamog were not so ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattah
Nov 9, 2003

Oh Pikachu!
I really enjoy reading, listening, and thinking about the game, but my love for playing is just .. gone. Sooo .. I am looking to liquidate everything. Any Aussies got any good insight as to what I can expect to sell a collection for, as a % of TCG mid value? Also, good buyers I should get in touch with?