Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah they wouldn't need to search before.

Owner opens Original Lock
Culprit replaces the Original Lock with his Copy Lock
Steals figure
Shock. Horror.
After search, they leave, owner locks door with Copy Lock
Culprit runs away with figure
Later comes back when owner is away
Culprit unlocks Copy Lock and replaces it with Original Lock.
Leaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'd say cut some corners if the dialogue is repetitive and not particularly funny. Japanese games like this tend to repeat themselves a lot.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I just want to point out that we had girls running woth toast in their mouths. That's sticking to the tropes hard :allears:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

LonelyMudkip posted:

Geez, if I'm right about this then Ryouko must be frigging jacked to lift her dead boyfriend's rigid body up onto a pair of shelves above her head. When I first thought of this theory I figured he was propped upright against the wall or something, but considering how the body is arranged this makes more sense. I guess it did say he was pretty slender, but that's still drat impressive.

Yeah this set-up took some doing. Plus you had to make sure the body wouldn't get stuck on the shelves, otherwise you'd give the game away in a very silly way.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm always weirded out whenever gods in Japanese media sperg out about japanese nerd poo poo. I know it's supposed to be appealing to the audience, but come on. You're a god. I'm p sure the mystique of girl dorms has long since been lost on you.

Or is he just screwing with Yoshikawa?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

juicedup posted:

You just made me realize this game came out during the death note craze. And this is basically reverse death note.
THIS LP IS loving OVER

I'm sorta surprised because I expect this to be aimed at chicks, considering our prettyboy protagonist.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well. That's...healthy.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Japan really loves this whole "dead guy tried to leave message in own blood" trope, doesn't it?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

juicedup posted:

My theory is that the culprit is using the cliche to make us think she wrote a message. Therefore if she didn't write a message, then the murder occurred somewhere else.

Yeah it's definitely looking like the message is not a thing. BTW the trope came from the first Sherlock Holmes story, where the victim wrote "RACHE" on the floor in their blood. spoilers for a 100+ year old story: the characters think the victim was writing Rachel, but in reality he wrote rache, which is German for revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah I hate to say it but I'm not sure where they're going with this.

• Locked thread