Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

quote:

Right now I'm guessing the culprit is Haraguchi himself, and he killed someone and hid their identity to make it people think someone killed Haraguchi.

That does seem like the most reasonable answer so far. Why else go to all the trouble of removing all parts of the body that could be used to identify the person instead of just dumping the body somewhere they couldn't be found?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
So the police have concluded that there was a DNA match between the brother and Haraguchi. Isn't it possible that Haraguchi killed his brother and then stole his identity? That would explain the DNA match.

It would also explain why the murder happened so late at night. If my younger sister called me over in the middle of the night because she needed me, I would go. So the brother could have gone as well and then was murdered by his own brother.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

quote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that doesn't seem to be possible, as shown in this next update.

I'm confused. I read the update and I see no reason that my theory is wrong. Yes, the ex-wife sees the brother at work, but has she seen him since the murder happened?

• Locked thread