Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

multijoe posted:

Boris genuinely seems to have overlooked that America is the biggest economic & military power in the world and we're the UK

While on the surface Boris appears to be a blundering moron, it's only once you get to know him you realize just how much of a blundering moron he truly is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Captain_Maclaine posted:

While on the surface Boris appears to be a blundering moron, it's only once you get to know him you realize just how much of a blundering moron he truly is.

Darius and Boris: The conversation

Boris: How badly are you going to hurt this guy?

Darius: Not badly at all.

Boris: I really I want to know because ...

Darius: OK let me explain to you.

Boris: If this guy is seriously, I am going to be loving furious.

Darius: I guarantee you he will not be seriously hurt.

Boris: How badly hurt will he be?

Darius: He will not have a broken limb or a broken arm and he will not, er, he will not be put into intensive care or anything like that. He will probably get a couple of black eyes and a, and a cracked rib or something like that.

Boris: A cracked rib.

Darius: Nothing which you didn't suffer in rugby OK but he will get scared and that is what I want him to do, I want him to get scared, I want him to have no idea who is behind it OK and I want him to realise that he's hosed someone off and whoever he's hosed off is not the sort of person he wants to mess around with. Because I guarantee you Boris I guarantee you these people are you know, if someone hurts their boss or threatens their boss I promise you its just total sort of, it's like they're like dogs, they are like Alsatians or rottweilers they love their masters, they are affectionate towards them they are evil bastards to everyone else.

Boris: Yeah. Yeah, good. Ok Darry now, yeah, I mean I but.

Darius: You must have faith in me Boris.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Captain_Maclaine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLIm0HOvuQ

loved how he just starts reciting it at random

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

namesake posted:

Darius and Boris: The conversation

For context, Darius Guppy is a school chum of Boris. Went to Eton, then to Oxford where he was in the Bullingdon Club with Boris and our pig loving former Prime Minister David Cameron. Boris was a journalist for the Daily Telegraph and shopped one of his colleagues from the News of the World.

Our ruling class are such charmers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
boris is delightfully boarish

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
boris gives me hope for the future of UK

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

boris gives me hope for the future of UK

The future belongs to thundering morons so your wish is granted.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he even looks really stupid its delightful

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

he even looks really stupid its delightful

He is the sort of person I expect to see in low-grade slapstick who's pants are constantly falling down and who ends every skit with his head stuck in something and/or falling out a window into a dumpster.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
pokadot underpants
a really stupid catchphrase

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

“You’ve got to face the fact there may now be a meltdown. OK? I don’t want anybody to panic during the meltdown. No panic. Pro bono publico, no bloody panic. It’s going to be all right in the end.” :chaostrump:

it owns that all these morons are starting to talk like trump

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

“You’ve got to face the fact there may now be a meltdown. OK? I don’t want anybody to panic during the meltdown. No panic. Pro bono publico, no bloody panic. It’s going to be all right in the end.” :chaostrump:

it owns that all these morons are starting to talk like trump

Bojo has always talked like that

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
bojo looks exactly like a low budget british tv trump

amazingly, he is just that

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Gum posted:

Bojo has always talked like that

trump but with a few latin phrases and Pip pip cheerio thrown in

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lmao you people voted for this thing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

i cant imagine boris ordering a beer without spilling it 🤔

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zeroisanumber posted:

tru-- oh w8 i dont even know what that is but it borës me terribly

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
are scottish ppl "ethnically" celtic or scandinavian or what?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

No one voted for him, he just turned up and everyone is too polite to ask him to leave

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

cargo cult posted:

are scottish ppl "ethnically" celtic or scandinavian or what?

they're terrible voters is what they are and largely responsible for the mess we're in. they love the tories

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

they're terrible voters is what they are and largely responsible for the mess we're in. they love the tories

That's an extremely bad take

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GSD posted:

bojo looks exactly like a low budget british tv trump

amazingly, he is just that

it's an act, he pretends to be stupid to score political points

of course he is also genuinely stupid, but he isn't aware of that himself

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hes stupid but not trump stupid

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
american exceptionalism

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
(not even joking)

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I swear to God I read bojo as brojo and I wondered why Trainman was being talked about

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
low budget trump cannot even afford full scaled idiocy :smugdon:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Crane Fist posted:

That's an extremely bad take

the SNP are basically new labour bad and everywhere else the tories won

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i just checked the bad take status and the tories got more votes than labour in 2017 in scotland so lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Aliquid posted:

i just checked the bad take status and the tories got more votes than labour in 2017 in scotland so lol

for a country named after their favorite kinda whiskey, that sounds about right

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Aliquid posted:

may is only in power because of scottish seats too lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

CoolCab posted:

may is only in power because of scottish seats too lmao
theresa? maybe not! oh ho ho [/humour]

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

theresa? maybe not! oh ho ho [/humour]

every year we pray for june to be the end of may :sigh:

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
If scottish people dont want to be an independent nation then why do they vote for the national independence party anyway?

Counterpoint: the scottish did vote against brexit and brexit is the stupidest decision any country has made in half a century or more.

hakimashou has issued a correction as of 08:58 on Jun 9, 2018

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hakimashou posted:

If scottish people dont want to be an independent nation then why do they vote for the national independence party anyway?

Counterpoint: the scottish did vote against brexit and brexit is the stupidest decision any country has made in half a century or more.

brexit is dumb but have you seen 🎺

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

CoolCab posted:

every year we pray for june to be the end of may :sigh:

pray to the god of juche and kim jong un will end your entire little island :getin:

srsly tho like, its probably good may is there because if it wasnt her itd be someone that fukken gets along with trump oh my fukken jesus rflmao

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Strategically speaking, it's better for the Tories to have a weak government while owning the totality of Brexit. But that means that you all have to suffer in the short-term and also the medium and long-terms.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

all britain is suffering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

pray to the god of juche and kim jong un will end your entire little island :getin:

srsly tho like, its probably good may is there because if it wasnt her itd be someone that fukken gets along with trump oh my fukken jesus rflmao

may sucked up to trump so hard and it got her absoultely nothing lol