Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

not as good as trump winning but I give an A+ for entertainment, great election would recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Baloogan posted:

hes a dumbass achronistic communist marxist cuckold cosplaying as bernie sandesr

no wonder goons love him then

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Jose posted:

he doesn't drink and exercises regularly

are you sure he's british

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

so am i reading things correctly saying that the UK is an even bigger russia cuck AND hates regulations even more than the US?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

we should go back to the old days where you had to spend 5 years learning dead languages and what retard philosophers said thousands of years ago

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i think the tories are retarded, confirm/deny

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

i feel bad for you brits but i've been laughing really hard the past couple of weeks at UK politics what a spectacular poo poo show

almost as good as US politics

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

he's enacting brexit negotiations

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

every island should have one nation each

eurafricasia is gonna own

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

just imagine playing CK2 and having all of ireland except for NI for centuries on end

it would drive me mad

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Irony Be My Shield posted:

IMO it's not a good thing when a country is turned into a warzone and people are being killed on the streets.

hippie

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

religious/ethnic conflicts are ugly yo

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

when i see two extremely violent groups bash each others heads in rather than debate the finer points of which side is on an infinitesimal higher moral ground i turn around and run away but that might be just me

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

as a dutch citizen im glad my government is going full belgium in not being able to form a government forever for inert limbo is the best political system atm

too bad the UK only reached that conclusion after brexit

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

great britain: prepare to die edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

how can you keep a straight face at that