Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

You mentioned a couple of times missing the opportunity or forgetting to screenshot stuff. If possible, you might want to record video of your gameplay so you can pause and rewind to get the pictures you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

One suggestion: You could put the family tree at the start or end of each post, to make it easier to keep track of who everyone is.

weso12 posted:

With her becoming a fairy all needs to is to always have an aura up so she can quickly learn how to bloom to complete goal of blooming a hundred plants.
What? :confused:

I guess just because of the angle, it kind of looks like he's floating in the air. Although with this game, you never know, maybe he is floating.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

weso12 posted:

You unlock the ability bloom by getting the hidden Fairy Magic Skill up to level 5, and leveling up said skill requires me using Fairy Auras.
I was with you up until that last bit. What's a Fairy Aura?

weso12 posted:

As for the family tree suggestion, I'll work on it. I'm not an artist though but I see what i can do.
The game generates them, IIRC.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

weso12 posted:

Want a family tree you got it ignore the fact that it doesn't show Cody and Gwennie as married a wierd thing that happened after Gwennie died is that it showed Gwennie and Cody as engaged not married for some reason
I guess I forgot that the family trees don't have names on them. It's not as helpful as I imagined.

weso12 posted:

Cowards, get the "afraid of the dark" moodlet when it's dark, will faint and get a "scared" moodlet when encountering a bulgar, grim reaper or fire, get scared when watching the horror channel on tv, run away from sims who slap them or fought them and won, pee themselves when declared a nemesis, runaway from sims who are emperor of evil, the repoman, or bonehilda.
Ancient Bulgarian nomads are pretty scary, I guess.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

weso12 posted:

Also side note while base game skills DO count as "related" to your life time wish strangely the ones from sims 3 university don't even though maxing them counts towards the lifetime wish
What does this mean?

weso12 posted:

BTW are the images big enough? I resized them down to 800x600 because I read in the rules that's the max size for an image on the board but I see other LPs ignore that.
Anything up to about 1000px wide should be fine for pretty much everyone, I think. Or 1024x768 if you're going with standard 4:3 display resolutions for whatever reason.

• Locked thread