Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I, for one, like to imagine that Cody must routinely utilize his dear, departed Grampa's anti-equine rifle to defend his barn-looking house from rude horses. Please keep the horses, but ultimately it's your LP so do whatever. I'm just happy to get in on a Sims LP on the ground floor. These are some of my favorite games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

weso12 posted:

I'll turn back on the horses next time I played (though turning them off didn't seem to do anything). Flavor wise that's what can justify what happens when I delete them, honestly the horses in the house aren't a problem in fact I can keep them around they don't cause a problem other than being weird, in fact i could do a game to see how many horses will be in the house at once, the horses in the garden on the other hand are annoying as gently caress and i will delete them without discrimination.

If it really gets too annoying having to constantly delete horses from your garden, then don't feel pressured to indulge me :) I just find the horses wandering around the house really funny for some reason.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

weso12 posted:

even though you were too old for my liking, and had less than ideal traits...

I can only hope that my own eulogy begins like this.

Joking aside, this is an interesting challenge, and I'm definitely going to enjoy seeing the town grow up around our motley heroes. Good gravy, Lucy really took off with those skills! I know some skills increase faster than others, but does alchemy usually increase so quickly?

RIP Gwennie the pizza lady.

e:clarity

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

weso12 posted:

Also that awkward moment when Gwennie was a repair lady not a pizza lady.

Haha oops, I guess I got over her as quickly as Cody did!

• Locked thread