Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
I say shoot for the bookstore. I'm a sucker for books, and the last time I played Sims three I made Sim!Me a writer.

Also for names I'll throw out Lucy (:v:), Anne, Rose and Maria for girls and Daniel, Mark, Brian and Darren for boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
It's really amusing how much animal traffic the house is getting. Many horses, a cat, and I'm pretty sure I saw some deer in a screenshot.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Racoons! :argh:

I say keep at least one house horse. It can be our mascot.

I'm very amused at Lucy's "dislikes art" trait, since in real life I like having a nicely decorated house. :)

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Yes I am a sparkly fairy. :sparkles:

I didn't know that fairy sims had a longer lifespan, though. Then again, I never had the Supernatural expansion so I never got to play around with it.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Yeah, sure, Mark, as long as Lucy gets to hang around doing :sparkles: stuff.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Aaaan now I'm an evil fairy. Well, there's precedent for that in old stories, at least. :sparkles:

Also I find it amusing that everything an evil sim does just has the word "evil" in front of it. Drink an evil espresso!

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
R.I.P. Stacy. You did good while you were here, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Police of the future: robots!

• Locked thread