Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Alas now he'll never be Captain Stacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
I'd like to put forward that Worker bot be hence forth refered to as Robocop now.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
More Sims More better

Godna
Feb 4, 2013

weso12 posted:

1. Master Controller: Its allowed, it would also allow to me to do a few cheating interactions but I won't use those (except in bug situations). But it's main purpose would be to allowed adoption (both of animal and human variety).
No, Nobody loves Orphans

weso12 posted:

2. Mover: Allows me to move in sims with over stuff households, and make imaginary friends, simbots, and hopefully genies and plumbot into households with more than 8 sims .
Sure.

weso12 posted:

3. Portrait Panel: Not technically required but they make households with more 8 sims playable with more than 8 portraits that are easily clickable
Quality of life is always good

weso12 posted:

4. Woohooer: Makes "Try of Baby" available if you have more than 8 sims, and allow you to harvest plant sims into households with more than 8 sims.
...Kinder neccessary as well

• Locked thread