Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I remember reading some Sims Lps when I first found the archive, I remember enjoying them quite a bit, so good luck with this.

Gonna do any narrativey stuff? I think that lends itself really well to simulation games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

In games without dialogue I find narrative helps alot. No need to go for a big one just use it to inspire some jokes and see if you enjoy it, if you dont enjoy it, say its not for you and stop, yeah?

Anyway I chuckled a bit so off to a good start.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I only played the sims 2 like once as a kid, and I'm terrible with names, so I wont be the most help.

George, and if you use it I expect a "I'll name it George and hug and love it" joke.

• Locked thread