Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Find Out Why My Feet Are Dirty a thread where I post pictures of my feet and people speculate on why they're dirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Dr. Seuss uncensored

Sam-I-am: I am Sam. Sam-I-am
Kid: That Sam-I-am! That Sam-I-am! I do not like that Sam-I-am!
Sam-I-am: Do you like green eggs and ham?
Kid: I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.
Sam-I-am: Would you like them here or there?
Kid: I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do
not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam-I-am. Goddamn.

deep dish peat moss

People posting on a Tumblr-like website about perceived microaggressions that are actually very severe, during the reign of evil alien overlords.

deep dish peat moss

Can't even go to the drat grocery store anymore without the xenoarchy shoving its giant plastic tubes down my throat to scan me

deep dish peat moss

A Game Show in Hell run by the Devil called "Wheel of Torture". It's hosted by Pat Sajak and Vanna White who treat it exactly like an everyday mundane episode of Wheel of Fortune, even the set is the same and they're spinning the same big wheel, but the prize is getting tortured.

deep dish peat moss

alnilam posted:

vaguely recalling the movie Stay Tuned

I'm going to have to watch this, lately I've been obsessed with the idea of Hell portrayed as a late 70s/early 80s gameshow or soap opera, with hazy lighting and that sort of vaseline fog over everything so that shiny things turn into bright little stars, like everything is superficially shiny on the surface which hides the dirt and filth beneath. And all the people, despite whatever subtly terrifying things are happening just barely off-screen or in the background, are dry and mundane and have no personalities beyond focusing on the show, like they're all scripted. When you finally finish the show and step backstage and go through the dressing room door, you find yourself instead walking onto the stage of another gameshow and starting all over again.

deep dish peat moss

What if His Name Was Harold

A Docu-thread series that would explore how the world would have changed if various famous people had been named Harold

deep dish peat moss

A bunch of sad dogs walking at you in unison, but in slow-mo, and it says "whimper is coming"

deep dish peat moss

A viking comedian named Jerry Steinfilled

deep dish peat moss

Ride The Gravitron posted:

You know those restaurants that treat you like poo poo as a gimmick? What about if other types of places did that.

Magician pulling out the wrong card: "what do you mean this isn't it? Look it's not my fault you got the memory of a gold fish. Get off my stage. For my next trick I'll need a volunteer to saw in half. No not you, you're too fat, I'll never get through you in one day. "

Car salesman: "look Buddy I'm going to be honest. You're balding, your pudgy, and you smell like the inside of a jock strap. This mustang is your last chance at getting laid. "

I've always joked about starting the Ed Debevic's of Tech Support where old people would call in for help with computer problems and we would make fun of how little they know while helping them

deep dish peat moss

Manifisto posted:

a moment of hesitation before pulling your arm back inside the train because you just realized a quip about a "disarming smile" would be the perfect icebreaker for that cutie across the aisle

deep dish peat moss

Feeling awkward because you said you were going to order a pizza, and your friend said "Make it a Hot Hawaiian" , and you said "I don't need a Hot Hawaiian I already have a copy of Moana on DVD" before you realized what you were saying

deep dish peat moss

cda posted:

The opposite of Excel is incel

hard to export into Sheets

deep dish peat moss

PAUL BLART 3 MALL COPS ARE BASTARDS

deep dish peat moss

gordon ramses telling a group of slaves their pyramid is poo poo

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

What if a blind person found out about the Men in Black?

so what, they can't prove anything, they didn't see poo poo.

deep dish peat moss

a superhero named druggernaut and he looks like juggernaut but his helmet is a mushroom cap

deep dish peat moss

A bizarre hellscape version of post-quarantine Price is Right where the audience is gone and each contestant stands 35 feet apart and they are guessing the current price of things like tp and hand sanitizer

deep dish peat moss

Finger Prince posted:

Giancarlo's car coasts to a halt beside the track, the TV crew rush to the barrier to interview him as he walks back to the pits.

"Giancarlo, bad luck, can you tell us what happened? Was it a transmission fault? Or did you lose the clutch?"

"No, no, no problem with radio transmission. I tell the engineers over radio, I have no power to the wheels. I do, ah, do not have a clutch, haha, my girlfriend bought a clutch yesterday. Prada, I think. Very pretty!"

*confused* "haha, that's a funny anecdote, but can you tell us about the car? It sounded like you had a box full of neutrals."

"scusi? Box full of neutrals?"

"neutrals, in the gearbox..."

"oh yes, gearbox. Yes borderlands 2 was, ah, very good, very positive. But borderlands 3, yes kind of, neutral you know? DLC was good but base game, yes very neutral."

lol

deep dish peat moss

an aspiring racecar driver who is about to start their first big race, and is just now noticing that it's not a mario kart tournament

deep dish peat moss

race commissioner, looking at the `Favorite Racer?` question on the driver's race application form: "oh, they meant that Mario"

deep dish peat moss

a gregorian chant. "Baaaaaaaad-geeeeeer. Baaaaaaaaad-geeeer. Baaaaad-geeer."

deep dish peat moss

Anyone ever notice that Jack in the Box has a rewards program? One free curly fry in each bag. Buy enough and you got a free large curly fry!

deep dish peat moss

Trying my hand at writing analog jokes

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

Toddlers logging in to Zoom for virtual preschool

(A little girl sits there, red-faced and mouth open, then she falls off her chair and can be seen lying on the floor flailing in the background.)

Teacher: Jamie, you're muted.

Jamie: (climbing back into her chair) Oh, sorry. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

deep dish peat moss

Getting the procedure from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to make me forget about pizza, because lactose intolerance is no good for us

deep dish peat moss

canyoneer posted:

modernizing movies

"the king's peach" - a foreign expert takes on the difficult task of educating the king about correct text message etiquette, informing him that the peach emoji is colloquially used as innuendo

Titus Andronicus but it's ancient romans in modern cities

deep dish peat moss

A foreign language teacher who's actually a wizard teaching students words of power to perform arcane rituals, but no one has realized it yet

deep dish peat moss

Nosfereefer posted:

since there arent any dead peeps posting on hte web, we can conclude that heaven doesnt get internet connection, whch sucks

They only have dao-up connections

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 8, 2020

deep dish peat moss

A man suing McDonalds because his name is Mick Donald and for his entirely life McDonalds has taken possession of everything he has owned because every time someone says something is "Mick Donald's" everyone assumes they mean the restaurant

deep dish peat moss

My name is Jonathan Bonathan Jovi but I go by Jon Jovi to make sure no one confuses me with the rocker.

deep dish peat moss

Filthy Hans posted:

why did the old black lady tell neo he'd be "white as rain"?

in The Matrix universe due to the machines' early experiments with energy pods full of cows, all the rain is milk

deep dish peat moss

Following a string of deadly crashes, NASCAR invests in self-driving car technology

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

Wrapping hotdog meat around an ear of corn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VosRKPBGE8

deep dish peat moss

Recruiting for my brand new Traditional Scottish Gaming Clan

deep dish peat moss

An ice cream stand named Mobile Scoop Tundra

deep dish peat moss

magic cactus posted:

guy with small penis

"my penis isn't small it just moves too fast for you to see."

It's actually so big that the part you're seeing is really far away

deep dish peat moss

A Fantasy world where they worship gods with names like Paul, Todd, and Jennine

deep dish peat moss

a rap song that begins with

I can fall asleep for a week
Some think that's a problem but I think it's pretty sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Prof. Crocodile posted:

my earliest memories of kid icarus come from my grandmother, at her house in the country, when I was 9 years old. I came from a big family, and playing video games were an important ritual that helped keep us connected, both to ourselves and to our past. playing video games during the holidays were quiet the production, with almost every member of the family shuffling around the den, eager to contribute to the days festivities. but kid icarus was something that only grandma and I played, and playing it together felt like sharing a secret with your best friend.

the walkthrough below is based on the strategy that my grandmother perfected over years of playing kid icarus—a strategy that she kept tinkering with, in true grandma fashion, until she passed away in 2006. but to really understand the walkthrough, and why she cultivated it so diligently, we have to go back to Prussia in 1902, when her mother—my great grandmother—was just starting to dream of a new life in America while making handmade video games at local market in konigsburg.

young people today may find this hard to believe, but in the days before raytracing and subsecond load screens, every piece of the video game was made by hand. it was hard work, but to those old world artisans the craftsmanship was its own reward. I often think about my great grandmother, meticulously placing one pixel next to another, and wonder what she would have thought of me and grandma casually entering passwords that we had looked up in Nintendo power, instead of earning them hard way. would she have been angry, or would she have instinctively understood the bond that we were sharing as we traded the controller back and forth and traded inside jokes about how the snakes looked cross-eyed?