Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

Mississauga but it's like Mrs. Aoooga

that aint how u say it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

deep dish peat moss posted:

DiGiornolism brand frozen newspapers, just take home and fake and you can read the news

byob historian

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

a dating show where its speed dating but halfway through all the ladies just casually take their hand out of their lap to reveal theyre holding a revolver. they dont do anything with it though, just kinda hang onto it. i think itd be real interesting

so shed rather go to the range than the gallery or the disco?

byob historian

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

nah dude they just hang onto it. they go on whatever date they were gonna go on. they just have a gun, in their hand at all times

is that not de rigueur in your neck of the woods

byob historian

Hall 'n' Bunches of Oates

byob historian

Rotten Punk posted:

the concept of "developing a thread"

thread life begins at conception

byob historian

A new game show called Crash Cab

p sure that ones been done

byob historian

Plebian Parasite posted:

Today I (lvl 16) and my dad (lvl 32) saw a bunch of fire types hanging around a pokecenter. He told me that "Them drat flamers should just go back to whatever volcano they came out of" When I pointed out how incredibly typeist this was, he cast Sleep Powder on me. What should I do?

battle you're parents

byob historian

used to buy mushrooms from elijah

goes by eli most a the time

byob historian

Plebian Parasite posted:

gonna name my son Fitzhugh

hugh are you

byob historian

Twenty Four posted:

Grass Dad. Grass Dad is high as fuuuuck.

"Dad, can I borrow your mid life crisis Corvette? They are having illegal drag races down town."

"My dude, that sounds awesome!" *Laughs and throws you the keys*

grass dad sounds like the dude in suburbia

byob historian

:five:

byob historian

free Trapt CD posted:

Cash Cab Calloway

:vince:

free Trapt CD posted:

it's like Cash Cab, but instead of climbing into a taxi, you look on the streets for a man in a zoot suit, and instead of giving you money for answering his trivia questions, you ask him if he is Cab Calloway

yeah this needs some development

maybe just ask if they can hum any cab calloway tunes?

byob historian

slowm posted:

Did this happen yet?

dont go carryin pictures of chairman lmao

byob historian

Taking a woman out for dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant, when the server comes to take orders your date orders the 7th menu item, titled "SKEWER OF CHICKEN BARG", and you spend the entire rest of the date wondering what the hell Chicken Barg is. You can't hold a conversation, you can't even look her in the eyes. Your mind is racing trying to figure out what the hell she just ordered.

BARG! i hate it when that happens

byob historian

Manifisto posted:

finally trying to learn some domestic skills, eager to sew a button back onto my expensive coat, engaged in an epic struggle to thread the needle

try lickin the end of the thread

byob historian

little munchkin posted:

basically all my ideas are whatever the last thing I read was only I make it about hitler or eating rear end

hitler sucks rear end as a political statement

but that isis video, it sounds p funny

like, threaten to lick a hostages rear end or something maybe?

byob historian

Manifisto posted:

artist wim delvoye did a tattoo piece where ownership of the art doesn't stop at the death of the tattoo wearer

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/wim-delvoye-tattoo-skin-back-tim-steiner-rik-reinking-art-a7560936.html

delvoye is definitely an artist of ideas. often hosed up ideas, but ideas nonetheless.

ownership is one of the most hosed up ideas

byob historian

Splatmaster posted:

...so then the saber-toothed tiger says, "fangs, knife to meet you!"

cool as ice . . . age :regd09:

byob historian

Starman Super DX posted:

Every pregnancy = one murder
to live is to die

byob historian

to he*k with fascists and all but viva la muerte is a catchy af slogan

byob historian

vanisher posted:

I order my meals to eat a herbivore one day, then a carnivore the next, then another herbivore, alternating each day to insure I am in balance.

its generally much healthier to live lower on the food chain -- if you arent a vegetarian you should eat herbivores mainly seem like

byob historian

Putty posted:

Reservoir Dogs, but byob.
everybody wanna be mister pink

byob historian

Starman Super DX posted:

oh come on that's hardly the same thing and isn't cane sugar at least marginally better than hfc?

tastes better, is better

byob historian

Jedrick posted:

Weed infused jerky

lol thats how i was acting when i got discovered off broadway

byob historian

little munchkin posted:

the matrix scenes where moprheus is teaching neo how the world really works, but instead of talking about zion and the machines controlling the world, he mostly focuses on how urine is sterile and completely safe to drink

oh you mean THE TRUMP MATRIX ?

morpheus puts a tape in the VCR while neo looks away
silently, a tv screen comes to life
"piss tape is real" whispers neo, without looking to the television

byob historian

Splatmaster posted:

John McEnroe and Gordon Ramsey in a screaming match on the set of Iron Chef. The fight escalates into a violent tennis match using the secret ingredient

any excuse to post dis vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaABQkkX_qo

byob historian

darth_pizza posted:

Guy Fieri buys ClickHole and renames it Flavor Hole

ClickTaste

PatriotTaste

. . .

idk rly idw make a thread for it :shrug:

byob historian

darth_pizza posted:

That's dopey idea but it would make money for somebody like Adam Sandler or Will Farrell

dont u mean matt damon :thunk:

byob historian

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

"Welcome $PLAYER_NAME to Octavio's Questionable Magic Warehouse, please browse our wares"

1. SWORD OF DOUBLE SLAYING - 1/15 chance to apply Death effect if the blow already dealt lethal damage.
2. FLAGON OF ULTIMATE HEALING - cures all status ailments on one enemy.
3. SCROLL OF METEOR - summon an astral stone to burn up in the atmosphere.
4. TROUSERS OF SPEED - dramatically increases the speed of your pants.

number 1 with a bullet is what the guy from FFVIII went with

byob historian

Jedrick posted:

I'd watch this.

are you being served?

byob historian

Twenty Four posted:

A confusing home pregnancy test, that instead of giving a positive or negative, gives a school style letter grade.

"Honey, we got a 'C minus' on the pregnancy test, what does that even mean?"

your baby gonna be cute, but not that cute

byob historian

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Dad Rock Death Room - Two Bands Limp In, One Band Shuffles Out

Round 1: CCR v. Cheap Trick

Round 2: Dire Straits v. The Eagles

VOTE

yeah ccr are the dads of rock what about it :colbert:

byob historian

i flunked out posted:

trump as bigly weed dealer

byob historian

Jedrick posted:

I am high and the solo in Baby's On Fire is the greatest poo poo ever.
they aint a bum not on any of enos 70s records

byob historian

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh, you mean that guy who hung around Adrian Belew, an actual good guitarist?

haha if i had a dollar for every time merry had confused one of his solos with the synthesizer id go get me an ice cream

byob historian

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

On account of this thread I went and listened to Another Green World yesterday and I was like "Woops...I hope that slips under the radar."

blame that album for phil collins solo career

byob historian

FactsAreUseless posted:

Warm Jets, Tiger Mountain, Green World, and Before Science are all great albums

f o r y o u r p l e a s u r e

byob historian

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Hook me up with more music recommendations. You powerful jokemen also have some pretty good ear taste.
that was :thejoke: not that i made a thread for it or nothin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZjuaU0jOyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqsS_DiU_A too! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

also :vince:

the shock took a minute to sink in

i . . . i am powerful jokemans ?! :regd09: