Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
If you've ever been told to leave your shoes on and responded with "Naah I'll be cultured" only to gaze down in terror to realize your host is wearing theirs, you might be uncomfortably middle class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Prurient Squid posted:

Forget it Alice! It's Wonderland.

I guess this would make Alice a cop investigating homicide. Yeah.

Thread and comic series.

Bright Bart

Nicknames for rascals along the lines of "Slicky Ricky" but more overtly judgemental.

Recedivist Ryan.

Atavistic Allen.

Pugilist Pat.

Incorigible Sam.

Bright Bart

The dong song.

Bright Bart

Prurient Squid posted:

Gimli goes to college.

e: This has developed in my imagination to be that Dwarfes set up a dwarf only fraternity that's actually a ploy to set up a secret mine. They may or may not delve to deeply and too greedily.

e2: There may or may not be a sequel called Balrog on Campus.

If there are elves then they're grade a jerks. Otherwise just humans who don't treat the dwarves any different.

Bright Bart

Jolly, happy show but the insinuation is that the character of the week is never seen again. Like each episode someone new gets stranded on an island and the lone hermit shows the person the beautiful nature and how to overcome their personal struggles to live in the moment.

But it's a new person each week, there is no established means of rescue, and there are more patches of disturbed ground from the aerial shot if you pay attention.

Bright Bart

Wizard noir or D&D noir. But I can't even come up with a joke for the idea.

Longshot of a black cat rushing through a busy city street and under peoples' feet. Eventually makes its way to a townhouse with DETECTIVE AGENCY over the door. As soon as the cat crosses the office threshold it becomes a grizzled man who hangs up a staff and sword then sits on his chair for his first client. A bearded dwarf comes in and somehow the detective immediately knows it's a girl dwarf and is talking to her like a troubled femme fatale. Her brother was lost in the mine and the city is saying it was an attack by hobgoblins. Thing is, hobgoblins leave the body and just take the treasure. Plus there hasn't been a hobgoblin sighting in a decade.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 13, 2022

Bright Bart

Some weird combination of cooking and poker. Like two or more chefs get handed mystery ingredients others can't see while there is a shared pool out on the countertop. They take turns talking about what they're going to make until others call out or at the end they have to make something with the ingredients they actually have and the tastiest dish wins the round.

Bright Bart

James Bond! (James Bond!)
Ahahaaa
Fighter of the Spectre
Ahahaaa
Champion of the gun
He's a master of poker
And hitting on
Everyone

Bright Bart

A BYOB version of Team Fortress 2.

Also is Cutie Ultraviolence a genre?

Bright Bart

James Bond has to spend hours going through online training on Fire Safety and Ergonomics and Proper Lifting like any civil servant.

They're open for a month and if he doesn't do them HR will be on his back. He may even lose his licence to kill. So he's secretly accessing his work VPN using satelite during the night while posting as a rogue arms dealer during the day.

Bright Bart

Jestery posted:

Mid 00's flash animation about how people drive affected by different drugs , voiced by Adam corolla

And there is some visual gimmick about the weed lane, the cocaine lane, the ketamine lane etc

What if you want to drive on all the lanes?

Is that irresponsible?

Bright Bart

Karate Bastard posted:

Can we get someone from Cleveland in here??????

I have never been but am also here to answer any and all questions about The Cleve.

Bright Bart

Clevelan's main export is emptyquotes.

Bright Bart

It was meant to be called Clever-land but they forgot how to spell.

And so here we are.

Bright Bart

A cat that's also a spouse who takes care of three quirky kids and a house that's seemingly always falling apart at the seems.

Life ain't purr-fect but it's a living.

Bright Bart

King of the Hill but it's cats.

Bright Bart

DiscoWitch posted:

A panda walks into a wild west saloon it eats shoots and leaves

Bright Bart

Jobs that don't exist but should

Whistin' Dixie until the cows come home

Bright Bart

This guy at the head shop looking for something to smoke tobacco with.

Bright Bart

NFT mood rings that change colour based on how you're feeling

Bright Bart

I like my pizza really, really hot but not so hot that it burns my tongue. If you loved me you'd burn your tongue so I could have pizza at exactly the right temperature.

Bright Bart

Tired: Eating pizza with a knife and fork.

Wired: Eating pizza with a spoon.

Bright Bart

*drinking a cold drink*

Oooh! Now that's a spicy meatball!

Bright Bart

The Voice of Labor posted:

abducting your political enemy's children, taking them miniature golfing and to lunch, talking poo poo with them about their parents before dropping them back off at home

Giving the kids all the candy they can eat, the tweens all the video games they want, and the teens fly new wardrobes.

You now have a house full of "You suck. I wish The Voice of Labor were my real dad!".

Bright Bart

I would say a YouTube series about gardening while on salvia but that's actually been done if you can believe.

Bright Bart

Wholesome cults like where you all live together and knit clothing for orphans.

Or just absurdist cults like where you try to grow the largest pumpkins and the despot is whoever won the county fair the past year.

Bright Bart

A zoo's animals all escape so the zookeeper has to come up with increasingly implausible ways to get around their absence, up to and including quickly switching animal costumes.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Apr 17, 2023

Bright Bart

A zoo of mascots for sports teams.

Bright Bart

Big name trap rapper releases a song with

"Ya'll ain't grindin' enough; ya'll ain't postin' on BYOB enough."

Then we all stay up for days speculating which poster it is.

Bright Bart

Each of those two arcs are an hour each of a two hour movie. The main character in the second half is an extra or minor role in the first.

Bright Bart

A whole thread earnestly comparing apples with oranges.

Both are round-ish.

One is typically orange and one red or green.

Both are fruits and both have vitamins.

One grows in warm climates and the other prefers cool.

Bright Bart

Psychologists for monsters.

FM: They all say Frankstein is monster. But I not Frankenstein.
Psych: Yes, because...
FM: Frankenstein is doctor.
Psych: Keep going...
FM: Frankenstein *IS* monster.

Bright Bart

WIBTA If I "demoted" my best friend?

Sam and I have been friends since we met. We're inseperable. We even live together. Our interests complement each other's supuberbly: I'm outdoorsy and he likes walking the trails nearby as often as possible. Instead of patrying I like to watch movies on the couch and sometimes Sam and I will even snuggle during scary scenes. We both really like meat. You get the picture.

Recently I met Bryce at work thinking I wasn't lacking for pals but I found interests I didn't know I had. We talk about books and art on a much higher level than I do with Sam. Then slowly Bryce started to invite me places Sam wouldn't enjoy like local bars (Sam doesn't drink and is not allowed in most bars for reasons I won't get into). This really made Sam jealous and once when I was leaving home to grab a few drinks Sam actually YELLED at me. Then acted as if nothing had happened when I returned. This got me to thinking of all the downsides to my relationship with Sam: he eats my food, he forces me to go out when *he* wants to, and as mentioned we can barely communicate with language.

Bryce has been calling me his best friend and I've equivocated until now but I find myself wanting to say it back to him. WIBTA to demote my longest friend to the number two position in favour of my newer friend?

Sam is a dog by the way.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 22, 2023

Bright Bart

A lamp genie that grants wishes but afterwards says 'I might have spun a little twist that'll make you regret your wish. *wink*. See if you can find it.'.

Then because everyone has read The Monkey's Paw and heard similar tales they go mad obsessively searching for the catches but really the normal wish has just been granted. It's that very warning that makes the wish tainted and that the genie isn't even lying.

It's a cautionary story for kids to not be so pessimistic about what they have. Or something.

Bright Bart

Hobbies Include: Masturbating With Scissors

First of all I use the finger holes and second of all don't judge me girls are taught it's okay to use toys and there are tons of videos online of them doing so but when I a boy do it everyone in the room says it's seriously messed up??

Bright Bart

I was going to say really wise and well-learned fools but I think that happened occasionally both by accident and on purpose.

Bright Bart

Prurient Squid posted:

Hitting rock bottom. Literally!

Ironically as your fortunes have elsewise improved to the best they've ever been.

Bright Bart

Kill Brent

One poster's quest for revenge on BYOB's infamous imaginary husband who sucks real bad. Told in two parts either most people really liking one and being ambivalent about the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Wiseguy or rapper or the like mixes up the foods you name when you mean money.

His or her entourage never correct him and so they keep saying things like "Look at all these grapefruits!" and "I'm putting real big sirloin out on that snitch" and "All I'm saying Johnny is that he better have my oatmeal or things won't end well for him.".

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jun 21, 2023