Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

does anyone kno how to work the lights in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

*checks notes and lowers reading glasses Schumerously*
CHVCK SCHVMER

quote:

Oh ya, Secretary of Liquor requires a trial by combat as well in order to have bragging irrefutable rights to your brand of alcohol to shill out for the duration of the position held. Get people to drink a sixer for disagreeing with your brand choice! :q:

Secretary of Liquor will probably have the last confirmation, and there was one other really important position that I forgot so whatever, I'll remember it when it comes to me maybe. If it doesn't its no biggie
ftfy madame president

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

suck my crew

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

well float on good news is on the way

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Doomtalker posted:

yeah but uh maybe we can have some fun and maybe find love while we're here

hah

thats doom yer talkin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

you earned it especially after a 3 day probe in D&D over this fucken hilarious post everyone in nctv is laughing about

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797191&pagenumber=371&perpage=40#post466571747

what a legend 😂👌

holy poo poo lg i clicked a link to d&d and was, naturally, disappointed that i had not clicked sooner

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

2) Keep the glass full, daddio.
if it stay full you aint drinkin none !!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

also lemme be undersecretary of sizzurp cuz i make the best lean i make the beats lean i make the glass clean

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Gringostar posted:

no beer

no boxed wine

unbox all the wine

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i have nothing to do since i don't know how to mow a lawn, and...

dont lie i seen you watchin them boys from the lawn service!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

and i don't pull weeds, not a man in my position

i dont pull weeds i smoke em :smugdog:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

hold your horses. it's lunch time for beer. hard stuff comes when accepting nothing mattering in the evening

hahaha you wanna be in the cabinet and you still cant face that nothing ever matters

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a h y e a h t h a t s t h e s t u f f

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

this is legit so sexy
the race for this is incredibly tense and electric
Linds needs a fan

wtf!!!

the fans u got already aint fukken good enough for you now or somehtin!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

hey now theres a fair bit of gin there too

edit: wait maybe gin is technically a liqueur?

if u speakin french lol

liqueurs have sugars added after distillation :eng101:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rushi posted:

=(^. .^= )~

go smoke a weed mother trumper !!!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

loving lol if you drink so little you manage to stock up enough bottles for a liqueur cabinet.

i thought they were just rich :shrug:

et aussi

Lastgirl posted:

by the way before I get plastered and totally forget

Secretary of Liquor is still accepting submissions at the C-SPAM manor so that they can be taken to a poll~

Ye dinnae even need a liquor cabinet tae show yer alcohol-peen! Jest shill out th best brand an type ye figure people can git behind on

:siren: Go here an submit ye stinkin gobbos! :siren:

i resubmit my application to be asst secretary of sizzurp cuz i make it tha best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcZBn8WzlUA

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Doomtalker posted:

This is all fascinating, but when do we find out if I have immunity to go to other forums and tell them we hate them?
immunity thru exposure :getin:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

im fixin to mix some homemade sizzurp with some honey, bitters, sun drop, a little of some cheap whiskey i got in a drawer and a couple prescriptions of mine involve pros and cons and mix me up a nice tall glass of ssssuurrpp then dependin maybe ill hit the chill spot in the fridge an eat a little square of paper and start thinkin some round thoughs

:lsd:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

blue curacao rulz orange curacao drulz

cointreau is the orange liqueur par excellence

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Thatim posted:

Sir please, this is america. Pls speak english

la francais est vraiment langue officielle des e u , meme a la louisiana :colbert: le t est muet :c00lbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

aussi quoi de neuf tim il y a longtemps

oh yeah what up tim long time no c

(im posting this post bilingually as a show of kindness to our cucknadian neighbors a n d a l s o t o c r u s h o n c e a n d f o r a l l ! ! ! ~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

I'm going to hang and commiserate this picture of Kelley Deal, sister of Kim Deal calling all of Nite Crew out

It's kind of a Kelley Deal to have this hung up imo.

Sniped :clint:

did you forget i invented fake news

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Thatim posted:

Je suis tres bien et j'aime le pain.

Thats how far my french goes. But its going fine. What about you? You should teach me to get the good booze

motherfucker in nc we dont get the good booze we still it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

and i aint mean steal ;)

dont let the revenuers tell ya no differnt alright?

i actually gotta go see my main shine guy this afternoon take em supper see about a little money im owed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5betFZRICVg

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en for shadow chancellor

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

I will decide the beer of choice this week. Expect a Champange. Of Beers.

you rang?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

*peeks out of window intently*
you know who they named that poo poo after dontcha sug???

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

naw hon, enlighten me

:wink:
look my middle name up on your intelligence committee phone!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rushi posted:

i wanna try that thing where you soak fruit in alcohol and eat it

do people do this with anything but white liquor

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

Hot take: boozefruit isn't as fun as doing each act separately

get a mason jar

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

2DCAT posted:

What's the official stance regarding Heineken butt funnels on this day?

heineken is poo poo, seems like thats where it belongs

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

just lol if you think i'll buy anythang but liqa

you must be out ya gotdamn mind; instead, ya issue wit me will be whetha i try to stretch the funds by buyin cheap swill, which

i definitely will :q:

uh i got the guy bringin me all that other stuff you said you wanted but ill keep it hush hush sinator

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

hendricks! june is a gin month!

best gin for a g&t i ever had

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

2DCAT posted:

hendricks tastes overly of cucumber and it's impossible for me to get past that.

i would have to waste time eating cucumbers to know what they taste like

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

plants. and water.

my digestive system is weak due to untreated condition and cucumbers have less nutritional value than the salt sprinkled on them to make them palatable, i literally cannot afford to waste my time eating them

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

you oughtta treat that condition then, beloved friend

have i shared with you the good news? it is called medicaid, and please for god's sake, lie when you apply for it

i mean this from the bottom of ma' heart, as i do not need ya' dyin' on me

stick with us, fo' we will miss you if you missin'

dieu est mort aujourdhui

ou peut etre hier je ne sais pas

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

better recruit those two latin dudes in the thread, they know how do grammar

gently caress prescriptivism and mike pence the horse they rode in on :colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

tomft no fukken way :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

tomft no fukken way :vince:

hahaha i looked it up and his middle name is dick which is just about as :perfect:

• Locked thread