Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Baloogan posted:

I'm ready to be dissapointed france

if you do elect le pen know that i will have tears streaming down my face as i piss off my neighbors by singing la marseilles and will speak in only french for days just to piss everyone off

after brexit i was singing rule britania britiania rule da waves with tears etc

france always does nationalism well

i bet le pen would win lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

what lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Chokes McGee posted:

Its goin down

I'm yellin timber

e: this might be a feint to appear more moderate and get votes idk

its either going to be her downfall from an outside source or a calculated move yea. i would not be surprised if this was her "rethinking" her stance on nazis even though all the actual nazis are going to vote for her no matter what. this is what people were scared of trump actually doing lol.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
are there any new polls

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fallen Hamprince posted:

https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/857290417183838212

the american left is terminally brokebrained and only capable of seeing electoral politics as a competition between centrism and fascism that fascism will eventually win

ppl confusing centrism with corporatism is annoying me a lot lately

consolidation of capital without qol improvements to the majority results in a good ol toss of the apple cart, whichever direction it flips seems to depend on the moment's mood.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Kurtofan posted:

la hottest take

wikileaks is literally russian propaganda now (or maybe it always was)

i'm actually more convinced the entire point was to start off with a couple legitimate infodumps so they could actually pull this poo poo now.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Condiv posted:

catty and rude

im catty

obv its propaganda and been propaganda for like a couple of years but idk i thought it was legitimate at the start and took over now im not even sure about that part

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Vox Nihili posted:

my favorite wikileaks moment was when they just straight up started linking to /r/the_donald conspiracy bullshit on twitter w/ "this raises some serious questions" sort of halfway endorsements

iirc there was a canary that assange set up to tell if it's been compromised and it was compromised according to that soooo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

pretty much

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

polling actually showed them closer!!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

etalian posted:

What do you think will happen when reforms like even more austerity make the standard of living even worse especially for recent uni grads?

Voting for the Hillary like Macron was basically kicking the can down the road.

ya p much

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
macron and most other corporate centrists are just slow deterioration of the status quo which is still leagues better than a literal nazi.

its just the longer the deterioration happens, the more people want to toss a brick through the window.

you can avoid that happening, or pray to loving god the nazi isn't the populace's brick of choice when the time comes.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

deadgoon posted:

how do election work

they dont. reality is a construct. take control and shape it to your desires.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Nonsense posted:

twitter has failed mankind

twitter is probably worse for politics than facebook is by a mile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain