Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ah yes, I'm sure we all remember learning about the war of 1875, when we wrested the land that is now Delaware from the British. This thread is for recounting your favorite stories about the second-to-last state in the Union, the quinoa state, Delaware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

I love that Crimson and Clover is their official state song.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Delaware legalized marijuana for medical purposes in 2011 and I got my card in 2014 so it takes awhile to get poo poo done in this, my home state. It's a small state, but not nearly as small as Rhode Island. The state bird is the fighting blue cock, I poo poo you not!

-a Delawarean

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Fuck My Ass
I got really bored and read a long rear end article about people that mega commute from delaware

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Munchables

Ah yes, Delaware's public transit. For years it consisted of a stoned crocodile leading a chariot, but with modern advancements in technology, the crocodile has been replaced with a more efficient cybergator.

Plebian Parasite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_FiRm6ZK8

death sext

I commute on the backs my loyal horseshoe crabs from a place that was once called Whoreskill. thanks, the dutch

- a way better Delawarean than that joker above

MrWillsauce

delawhere?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

death sext posted:

I commute on the backs my loyal horseshoe crabs from a place that was once called Whoreskill. thanks, the dutch

- a way better Delawarean than that joker above

I'm sorry you don't know any Mennonites to catch a ride with

death sext

I forget, is it the horseshoe crabs or the Mennonites that have the special science blood?

Senior Management

Within striking distance of a hot visit to Delaware but I have never felt the need nor desire.

:jerry:

Munchables

But vynar, then you'll miss out on such fun as dirt-fighting, a morally ambiguous pit game in which participants bet on which pile of dirt will win. Or perhaps the Great Grob, where all the Delawese gather round the Grob and commence the ritual.

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ultra Spoot

Ah Delaware, the only state I know of named after Del the Funky Homosapien. Or is it named after Deltron? It's truly a rap persona- based mystery for the ages

Munchables

Ultra Spoot posted:

Ah Delaware, the only state I know of named after Del the Funky Homosapien. Or is it named after Deltron? It's truly a rap persona- based mystery for the ages

Munchables

Delaware - The state that invented deltoids

Ultra Spoot

Washington crossed it at some point or something. Yep, walked across the whole thing. Dude was a badass. Shortly after he was interviewed about it, to which he replied, "meh." This is the first documented use of the word. Hard to believe this was all the way back in the 1960's

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"You built a time machine??? In a Delawarean?!?!?" -Morty

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
more like delaWHERE????

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Pomp posted:

more like delaWHERE????

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

City of Glompton posted:

I love that Crimson and Clover is their official state song.

draggin the line is the official song of my state rn

• Locked thread