Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ah yes, I'm sure we all remember learning about the war of 1875, when we wrested the land that is now Delaware from the British. This thread is for recounting your favorite stories about the second-to-last state in the Union, the quinoa state, Delaware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ah yes, Delaware's public transit. For years it consisted of a stoned crocodile leading a chariot, but with modern advancements in technology, the crocodile has been replaced with a more efficient cybergator.

Munchables

But vynar, then you'll miss out on such fun as dirt-fighting, a morally ambiguous pit game in which participants bet on which pile of dirt will win. Or perhaps the Great Grob, where all the Delawese gather round the Grob and commence the ritual.

Munchables

Ultra Spoot posted:

Ah Delaware, the only state I know of named after Del the Funky Homosapien. Or is it named after Deltron? It's truly a rap persona- based mystery for the ages

Munchables

Delaware - The state that invented deltoids

• Locked thread