Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, oath to paint 4 different type of zombies (GW, 28mm) for the month of May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

TheFinalTuba posted:

dafuq is this sorcery???

Not sure if you refer to the obscure miniatures or the "floating" figures! (They are actually laying on their backs on a tablet laid on my desk. :science: )

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath Complete!

Claiming Take one for the team as they are all players/staff for my Necromantic blood bowl team!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, oath to paint this Treeman (GW 2004, 28mm) for the month of June.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath addition!

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, oath to also paint these Zombies (2 WHFB and 3 Blood Bowl, GW, 28mm) for the month of June.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath(s) complete!

Finished the treeman and the zombies. I also tried to go for the monthly challenge, but after designing the whole flag and painting it I noticed I missed a letter! Glad it was not a tattoo...
So now I have to redo the whole thing, sadly that will have to wait till next month, but I did include a photo of the messed up one below.

Edit: Ooops, this is embarrassing, zombie number 11 was not this month's oath, he was a previous month. Zombie #15 is the one that was part of the oath:

Sorry about that, too many zombies.

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jun 28, 2017

• Locked thread