Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan, also oath 1 Reaper Bones Fire Demon for the Month of May

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete

Claiming A Flying Start
Arguing for Daily Double- "Feeling The Heat" from August for fire bits and "Time to Shine" for the shiny gloss on those fire bits.

This is probably the best figure I've painted and one of the few art-related things I've done I'm genuinely proud of(until Vermintide comes along with his Fire Demon and makes mine look like crap in comparison)

Takuan fucked around with this message at 14:09 on May 23, 2017

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan, do solemnly oath for the month of June
4 Descent Heroes by Fantasy Flight Games

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete

Garbage photo quality, I know, is storing several bags of plastic flowers in my photobooth for some reason.
Claiming Raise your Flag for June and A Faithful Replica because they're the same color scheme as the official art for the characters.

edited to a picture that actually has all the models I oathed.

Takuan fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 30, 2017

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan Oath for July 1 Shadow Dragon from Fantasy Flight Games and 2 "Angels of Sorrow" from Reaper Miniatures

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete!

2nd go at painting with Black 2.0. Tried putting a gloss coat down first to see if it'd cut down on the amount of texture the last one had. Didn't really work out that well. The tongue and eyes are supposed to be fluorescent yellow. It looks green once it's out of the bottle for some reason.

These came out really well.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I Takuan Oath for August
4 D00MD00DZ from the DOOM boardgame by Fantasy Flight Games

Takuan
May 6, 2007

OATH COMPLETE

Pretty happy with how they turned out, other than the fact that I didn't notice there were only three and didn't find the 4th that I left in their storage box until after I had broken down my photo setup.

Takuan fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 31, 2017

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I Takuan, Oath for September 5 DOOM Imps from Fantasy Flight Games

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Addition:
8 DOOM Posessed Marines

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete!

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan, do solemnly oath for the month of October, 3 DOOM Cacodemons by fantasy flight games.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete!

Claiming Jurnal because they are literal demons from actual Hell. Also claiming spic and span.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan, Oath for November 1 Baron of Hell from the D00M boardgame by Fantasy Flight Games.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I Takuan oath for December: Nightslip, Patch, and a Mind Eater by Reaper Miniatures

I also oath to stop forgetting to make oath posts until almost a week after I take the picture.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete
I'm happy with the scarecrow and minde eater, but Nightslip is a great example of the limitations of both the Bones material, and my own painting ability.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan, Oath for January a Vinyl Chun-Li figure by Volks

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I Takuan Oath For February that Chun-Li Figure from last month and Sloth by Wyrd Miniatures

Going for Rescue Ranger on that Chun-Li figure.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan, oath for March Gluttony by Wyrd Miniatures and 97 tokens by Art of War Studios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete

Don't have time to set up the photobooth, but w/e.

• Locked thread