Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
I JackMack, oath for May, one Abhorrent Abomination by Thunderchild Miniatures, and Death by CMoN, both 28mm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
Oath complete

Picture dump. I loving loved painting the big guy. I made some wrong choices with the colour scheme of Death. I thought I was being clever by making him black bones with white robes but there are too many variants of off white against each other.

Enjoyed the big guy so much I emailed the creator (Thunderchild miniatures) to tell him how great it was.

Claiming Jurnal for the wings of Death. Also could this be two entries for Monster Mayhem.

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007

Zark the Damned posted:

Three entries, you triggered both bonuses (multiple monsters and diorama for the hapless thug scenes) ;)

Thanks dude, I don't count good.

I was going to write a tale of the guy confronting the monster in the back alley to then be discussing how things went with Death I don't.know if that was obvious from the pictures.

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
I, JackMack, oath this Fomorian Bounty Hunter from Knightmare Models for the month of June

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
Oath Complete!

Another very enjoyable model to paint.

Everyone posting before me, I have really enjoyed everyone's models this month, infinity Spetnaz, Innsmouth peasants, Dark Angels, Guildball players and Dreadnohgts, warriors of iron, Blue skulled skeletons and many banner bearers and tiny tanks and spaceships and everything else. Well done everyone, I love it!

JackMack fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jun 30, 2017

• Locked thread