Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I, Ilor, do oath these two Fat Yuan Yuan (28mm Corvus Belli) for the month of May!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
How strict are we on the "bases don't count" rule? Does that include the tactical garbage upon which the mini is standing/landing? I lost all of the holiday weekend to family stuff, so it's increasingly looking like after going 12 for 12 last season I'm gonna miss one straight out of the gate this season. :(

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
OK, I am claiming a fail on this one. I was really starting to rush and make increasingly serious gently caress-ups, and I like these minis too much to half-rear end them. Bummer. :sigh:

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I, Ilor, do Oath these 4 Haqqislam Naffatun (28mm Corvus Belli)

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I've been working 12-hours days all week. Prolly gonna start this season as a two-time failure. :sigh:

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Oath Compl... well, not so much. I originally oathed these for June I think, but things have clearly not gone as planned. But I am gonna make up a fake cheevo to go with my fake oath, claiming Better Late Than Never!.

These were fun to paint, but god drat do they have a ton of detail.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Hot drat, that Maghariba Guard looks nice! Did you make custom transfers yourself?

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Hahaha, that googly-eye is awesome!

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
That li'l Jack-o-Lantern dude on the end is DOPE!

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Hmmm, I've not yet successfully oathed anything this season. And with the holidays fast approaching, this is probably the worst month to do it! So with that in mind...

I, Ilor, oath this squad of 8th Army Desert Rats (28mm Perry Miniatures).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Oath Complete!

These knickers-wearin' Brits are clearly All in it together. Just not in a David Cameron sense, one would hope.

• Locked thread