Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
I, Adhuin, Oath these Yu Jing troops (Corvus Belli, 28mm) for the month of May

On front:
Yojimbo, Mercenary on foot
Guilan, Ghost Wolf with combi rifle
Yaoxie Remote with spitfires

On back
Yaoxie Remote with heavy flamethrower
and
Yojimbo, Mercenary on bike (Rescue Ranger)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Oath complete!

The biker figure fulfilled Rescue Ranger

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

I Adhuin oath for the month of June Yu Jing cannon fodder + a Druze mercenary that actually gets paid. (Corvus Belli)

And because backlighted pictures suck, here's one where you can't see samoa, but can see minis:

a Druze mercenary Hacker on left and 4 Kuang Shi with explosive collars on right.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

I still have 4 Kuang Shi's to paint, but here's me
claiming Need 4 Speed, A faithful replica and A recipe for success for Druze Mercenary Hacker

Before I found flash button:

After I found the flash button. She is walking on the path of spilled paint:

a Recipe for success.
I used Army pointer warpaints.

White spray for undercoat.
Lava Orange for jacket, part of boots and knee shields.
Goblin Green for pants
Stone grey for detail parts
Just one layer each.

Mummy robes for shoulder pads and gloves
Elf skin for face
Soft tone for the oranges and greens
Dark tone for greys and whites
Blue tone for hair

Flesh wash for the face
Highlighting everything with original color except grey in the boots.
2nd round of highlights with mix of original color and white
3rd round of highlights with more white than original color
added more dark tone to gun and boots.

Last part: Sun glasses and lips with Faber-Casteell blue permanent marker
bit of White highlights to glasses/lips.
base Necromancer cloak cracks, Matt white tiles, dark tone manhole cover (x2) and some fake leaves from Green stuff world .

a Faithful replica (in style)

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Zark the Damned posted:

I will also be sorting out this mess I laughingly refer to as a work area.

I'd be really happy if my work space looked that clean.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

OATH COMPLETE

earlier post claiming Need 4 Speed, A faithful replica and A recipe for success for Druze Mercenary Hacker
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818112&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post472993877

(repost):

Here's the final four of the pledge, the Kuang Shi:

Claiming Take one for the team for this group of 4 condemned men.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Oath Addition!

I have Midsummer festival coming in 2 weeks, a cottage rented near a lake and bunch of nerds wanting to play a Call of Cthulhu one-off.

So I Oath group of cultists and angry mob Innsmouth militia members from Fantasy flight Games "Mansions of Madness" boardgame.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

adhuin posted:

OATH COMPLETE

earlier post claiming Need 4 Speed, A faithful replica and A recipe for success for Druze Mercenary Hacker
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818112&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post472993877

(repost):

Here's the final four of the pledge, the Kuang Shi:

Claiming Take one for the team for this group of 4 condemned men.

additional OATH COMPLETE and just in time for a midsummer drinking festival:

One Innsmouth mob from FFG:s mansions of madness:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

I adhuin OATH these 5 Mansions of Madness investigators for the month of JULY

The stars have aligned and Aldebaran moves in the sky! I still have time to complete this challenge and save the world paint these guys.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

OATH COMPLETE

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

I, adhuin, Oath for the month of August, 1 Dragon from Reapers Bones-line.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

They're Tengu Wizard, Warrior and Rogue
https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/tengu/latest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Oath failed . School starting again really did a number on my free time. I got the basic color down on the Dragon, but don't feel like doing a quickie dip and drybush just to get it over with.

• Locked thread