Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath three (3) Tyranid Warriors. 28mm from GW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

While definitely hulking killers, I am afraid they may be a little small to claim for Monster May-hem!. At least these new sculpts are on 50mm bases these days!

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath these Three (3) Tyranid Warriors. 28mm by GW.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

Luckily I remember to finish these by the end of the month. A closer call than I would like, so hopefully next month will go more smoothly.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath these five (5) Bigly Regular Boys. 28mm GW.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

The Primaris guys were pretty fun to paint up. Didn't have the time to do anything fancy this month, but there was more detail that you could pull out if you really wanted to go wild with them. Doubt that I will do a whole army of these guys while I have so much other hobby stuff to work out, but Space Marines are always a easy relaxing thing to slap some paint on.

Going to try to break away from 40k next month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath Angron, The Red Angel. 28mm Games Workshop/Forgeworld.

• Locked thread