Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
I, The One-Two Punch, oath for the month of May to paint 1 ogryn and an autocannon team (GW 28mm).

The One-Two Punch fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
Oath Complete!

I finished my first oath! These guys were a blast to convert and paint up. While the ogryn is large its probably too small to claim for the Monster Mayhem.

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
I The One-Two Punch oath for the month of June an Ironjawz Warchanter and 10 Ardboyz (GW 28mm). Claiming the banner and squad challenge too.

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
Oath Complete!

I finished my Warchanter and a group of 'ardboys.

Although its a bit basic, I'm claiming Raise Your Flag and Take one for the team for the squad. I am not too pleased with how their armour looks a bit dull but they're just line troops, so I'm moving on. Ive adjusted my technique going forwards.

They will be all be hanging out with the Brutes and Shaman below.

I would have added them to the oath for this month but forgot to take before photos.

The One-Two Punch fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 29, 2017

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
I the One-Two Punch oath for the month of July 9 Goregruntas (GW 28mm)

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
I oath for the month of August 17 ork Ardboyz (GW 28mm)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
Oath Completed!

The photos have washed out the final highlights, and I may take some more at a later date, but I'm pleased with these guys. Only 13 more to go....

• Locked thread