Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
It is a shame I started Celestine and her bodyguards a week ago. I think that is the biggest rub for me when it comes to oathing. I don't have the time to really just sit put off my next thing till the start of the following month. She would be perfect for this month's challenge. Add in being gone on my honeymoon for a week, and I doubt I'll get anything else done in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

So, been on a painting hiatus, but now I'm ready to get back into the game, so I'm going to lead strong in July.

I oath a Land Raider Excelsior.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

So, I am running late on my command tank? Do we still do save the whales?

• Locked thread