Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
I, Foolster41 Oath for June these four reaper ratfolk (as a last minute addition for a game I'm designing and hoping to play at a con this weekend)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I'm done already! Oath complete!

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 Oath to pant these lizardmen from Reaper for June, for my game I'm designing.

E: Aaand complete. Yes, I will take that Need 4 Speed. :)

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jun 18, 2017

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

Approved!

Approved, but to get the credit you need to make a single Oath Completion with all your stuff for this month

For the regular completion, or need4speed? Can I just at the end of month make up a picture of everything later to get the month and the achievement?

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

All my Oath Completes for June!

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 for July oath these three spear and shield guys and this little kolbold/lizardfolk, all by Reaper for my minitures game.
(I hope it's okay I used two images, but I can't get it to focus on both the back and foreground at the same time

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 oath to paint for the month of August this pirate captain and mushroom man

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 Oath this Soldier/Knight guy and Troll, both by Reaper for the Lord of the Rings Battle Strategy Game.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 Oath to paint for October this Halfling, Duro, Turtleman and Bug-thing (All reaper).

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oath complete!

E: I forgot the bug, which is thge one I liked the most of in the group.

I panted him as a Remorhaz, and I plan to use this guy as the climax of the next adventure my party's going through (it's set in a Nausica-like world, in the world of 13th age)

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Oct 29, 2017

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 oath to paint this Mechanic and Bee-demon from Reaper for november.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Oath complete!

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 oath to paint these D&D Kolbolds and halfling (AKA Smol squad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

I, Foolster41 oath to paint for February these Reaper Orcs (For lord of the rings strategy battle game) and hopefully remember to post the completed post in time this time!

• Locked thread